New character revealed: Shin Hisako!

So this may finally be my chance to fight you and actually have fun? :confounded:

1 Like

Nope. I plan on finding whatever is broken and annoying, and then spamming that until I win.

9 Likes

Not broken as much as balanced in the worst way possible.

But this is not the thread for my salt sorry guys lol

As long as it’s NOT Joanna Dark I shall be happy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ryu Hayabusa!

I have a feeling it’s gonna be Eagle wielding the katana.

2 Likes

what? no stage characters and after, no theme characters? XD and the third problem? no textured character? or no name character…

There’s a difference between the things you are comparing and you know it.

I still hope for a future package with lost stages.

2 Likes

Must…resist…

4 Likes

Let it go, there’s a number of topics and threads i personally ignore for the very reason youre about to pop off…

You can find better uses of your fingers and time.

1 Like

Agreed. I do think that Tusk is interesting on his own and that Kim fills a nice role (accidental chosen one / teen with attitude), but I do hope that the katana wielder is more like a badass master, either an old sage, a gadget wielding ninja, or perhaps an ancient, mystical samurai etc. Not a spirit inhabiting a suit of armor (that’s kinda Bishamon’s shtick) or some sort of comic relief that stumbled on to the sword or whatever.

That music sounds so cool! Wondering if it’ll be a Kenshi-type telekinetic thing or maybe always holding one and dual-wielding in Instinct. The wait is not long now, like 20 days? :flushed:

EDIT: Just throwing it out there

Looks like we’ve got a samurai, sent kicking and screaming into the future

But in all seriousness, if they’d put a theme for it, then the only logical thought I could make is that the character has some kind of guardian bonded to him, similar to Kim Wu

1 Like

I’ve got a few theories of my own about the new katana-character:

• I believe that “Samurai” will be one of the good guys, as the fighters who have weapon-linked guardians have been goodies so far. It makes sense too, as SPOILERS

Hisako went well out of her way to aid both Kim (Dragon Guardian was bonded to her nunchucks) and Tusk (Wargram sword) in the Shadow Lords story videos- It’s almost as if Hisako was fated to stumble upon a guardian-infused weapon of her own eventually… :wink:

• Whoever it is, they’ll likely have a significant link to Hisako, but is this newcomer a friend or foe of hers?

• Sam R. Ai might be a “normal” human or a monster, it would be SO cool if it turned out that the katana wielder was a creature, like a long-slain zombie, or a set of cursed Samurai armor that fights on its own. No matter what the katana guy turns out to be, I’m sure that this fighter will be a fun one if they showed up in the KI universe!

Looking forward to seeing what’s next! :sunglasses:

-Zenek

2 Likes

So something else ive been wondering about…

When you guys listen to the music from this trailer, do you hear a similarity to The Instinct, the main theme of Killer Instinct? I do…

And that logo at the end gnaws at me for some odd reason…

The katana is waiting for its warrior to get it, eagle sounds like the only good guy left to pick up that sword. I already got bashed in another thread because people said he is native americanThe rasputin look alike tsar looks like the last char ,either him or merik deem.

Yea there is, similar to all other themes, which is fueling the argument for a new character as opposed to a new Guardian.

1 Like

A coalesced guardian?

verb (used without object), coalesced, coalescing.
to grow together or into one body:
The two lakes coalesced into one.
to unite so as to form one mass, community, etc.:
The various groups coalesced into a crowd.
to blend or come together:
Their ideas coalesced into one theory.
verb (used with object), coalesced, coalescing.
to cause to unite in one body or mass.

So… basically a new character that is like Aganos lore wise (his life force is from a Guardian right?) that could also be used to possess a KI character when they use the character as a Guardian in Shadow Lords that could potentially change their play style?

You have my attention Iron Galaxy. @rukizzel am I close?

1 Like

Oh my gosh I just figured something out! If this is true the next character will be significant to Hisako!.. (I can be wrong)