New capcom crossover fighting game!

We get new capcom crossover game! it’s Harambe vs Capcom! XD

You can download this game for free.

#KicksOutforHarambe
3 Likes

*sighs deeply*
I am so over the whole Harambe thing. Sure, it’s sad, they shot a gorilla to save a child. But the internet has turned this into a really bad meme and now it’s just not fun anymore.

3 Likes

Yeah. To be honestly, I’m starting to get tired of Harambe memes because he’s already dead for four month… But this fan-made game look pretty fun. I wondering when will everybody stop jokes about 9/11? 9/11 memes is worst and unfunny meme of all time, I’ve ever seen…

So basically overall:
The lives of ANY animals/creatures: Deem/view as FAR MORE important and valuable as well as taking top priority.

The lives of humans/human beings: Not so or not as much as well as trivialization and apathy when compared to the lives of animals/creatures.

Am I correct on that particular matter?

In this instance, seems like it. It’s kinda sad too, but there is nothing we can do.

1 Like

The situation was handled badly, but rather the gorilla died than the child.

3 Likes

the Harambe memes were purely from a place malice, for the sake of rustling the jimmies.

Most of the jokes are just people lazily slapping a gorilla on something…

Some 9/11 memes are in the same vain, but unlike the “Harambe” stuff. There are some clever jokes well thought out jokes.(there’s a lot of variables in the 9/11 event to derive humor from ie: conspiracy theorist, Bush, airport security, “patriots” ect…)

yes and no. who, where and what~ fuels rather or not someone’s apathetic
fact is: nobody cares about everybody

2 Likes