My thoughts and feedback regarding season three up to this point

I think they’re trying to listen to fans as much as possible, but obviously they’re also trying to put out the product that they think everyone would like the most. While you and I might look at certain things and see glaring issues, they might see them as less important or they might just disagree with us outright.

That doesn’t mean that they think less of us or they don’t care about our opinion. I just think it’s a situation where they only have so much time, so much money, and so much manpower and they have to put all of that toward certain things, specifically new content that people are paying money for, even if it means ignoring other things (repeatedly).

The dojo updating and dojo mode for all characters is something I’m sure they’d love to do, but what if doing that in season 3 meant taking some of the money, time and manpower away from the three arenas we got or a character or something else?

I’m not trying to make excuses for them or anything like that. I’m just trying to see it from their point of view as well. Is it frustrating to keep hoping that they’ll change certain things or upgrade certain things? Sure. But given the track record of both MS & IG as far as this game goes, I have to think that they hear us and they want to do right by us, even if it means not being able to get to something now or a month form now or a year from now because they have other stuff they need to work on. I’m sure a lot of what people talk about is on their “to do” list.

Hopefully though, now that the stage relighting project is done, we can get a 4th season where the big project revolves around a lot of those fan feedback types of things: Upgraded dojo, upgraded faces and hair where needed, upgraded retros, aligning the fonts and colors in to some sort of unified theme that feels more “KI,” overhauled “Fight On” screen, and other stuff that’s been suggested around here.

I can agree with almost everything you said.

1 Like