My Road to Killer Rank

Has ended.

Enjoy my stupid video. Warning Bad commentary. But the Tj last breath reaction is worth it :smile:

5 Likes

Congrats mate!

Wellcome to Killer!!

1 Like

Thanks! It took me a year but it finally paid off! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Congrats to you!

1 Like

Thanks! :wink:

(15 character blah)

1 Like

Congratulations! Nice job there!

1 Like

Welcome! But I’m very worrying about our ranks. When S3 release and then our ranks will get erase! :frowning:

I took me a year to get there…is it all for nothing…?

1 Like

My fear too. But I belong in Gold as I am far from a killer…

2 Likes

1 Like

@BoJima404 @KevBones10

If this is true…

I just don’t understand…WHY?!

I’m crushed…

1 Like

Because they want torture to everyone.

Pls.

1 Like

If they announcement about Q&A textual stream. I will asking to Adam about ranks!

1 Like

Because the skill gap is too wide within the killer rank. One second you’re fighting someone that doesn’t know what a combo breaker is, the next you’re getting perfected by paul b. Only way to fix is to revamp the whole system which would mean resetting everyone so that the ranks fill out properly. It’s not confirmed they’re doing it though so who knows.

I hope it doesn’t because it took me one whole year to get there…But at the same time I can see where they’re coming from :frowning: I used to be one of those players.

Awesome dude, great job!

1 Like

Take it this way: you have improved enough to make your way to killer easier if you have to do it again

1 Like

Congrats, all Ihave to say.

1 Like

Think about it this way: You’ve got the Natural Born achievement, so you can just play for the other achievements and for interest, nothing more - it’s a weight off your mind.

1 Like