My nemesis!

There’s a player who every single time we get matched in ranked chooses to disconnect (thanks for the points). I have no idea what I might have done to incite this reaction of rejection, so I wrote him a polite personal message inquiring why, but never got a response, and it continues. I feel bad about it, but I really don’t know why this is going on. And it’s someone in Killer rank with a bunch of stars, so I couldn’t possibly have trashed them in any way. An ex, jilted, lover perhaps? :thinking:
Anyone else have anything similar happen to them?

1 Like

I’ve had Killer Tier opponents immediately quit on me, but I simply assumed it’s because they didn’t want to play a lower Tier opponent. Maybe it’s the same reasoning for your person.

As a Sadira main, I can’t count how many times I get RQued on. :joy_cat: I wish ITA Masters would RQ on my a few times.

I’ve learned to not take an RQ personally, as you never know what’s going on with an individual.

1 Like

It’s not even RQ, that player quits at the character select screen. It’s CSSQ!

That’s quite possible as well, but I always thought: why quit if they can score easy points :cry: :thinking: :laughing:

But in this case, it can even happen like 3 times in a row (we connect, he quits at the select screen; i get back to the menu, get back to ranked, etc.; we connect, he quits again, and so on). Anyway, I can’t help feeling unwanted :cry: :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Could just be a jank connection. There are one or two people I run into in Ranked who the game will consistently match me up with, but who always crash out before the game starts. In the super-rare event the match actually starts, it’ll start jumping around/lagging horribly and crash out in pretty short order (and we’re both obviously trying to fight, so pretty sure no one is intentionally DC’ing).

2 Likes