My Killer Instinct UPDATED today, why?

Was there a bug issue to fix? i got an update for my KI but i don’t know what it is about. I didn’t sign up for anything (beta wise) and i’d like o know what is going on. My multiplayer options are bricked (i can’t access exhibition, ranked league or lobby mode) @developers

1 Like

Congratulations, you just got the DBZ beta. Thats why

1 Like

Steam Beta testing probably

1 Like

how do you know that/

1 Like

If i had to guess, this was Steam stuff that made up the majority of the update. I can’t really fathom another guess since the Steam release is coming, it’s currently being tested internally and they just put out a call for outside testers ‘in the wild’.

But i’ve been totally wrong before, too.

1 Like

…oh ok, i guess im a test dummy…

i don’t think so steam games only downloaded by steam servers Devs. give the beta testers code first that’s how it’s work!

I was just joking around lol

2 Likes

aaaaahhh didin’t saw that DBZ part and i was seriously answer that :smiley:

1 Like

i think they added that little xbox icon in the name card. I got some guys on pc, guessing they’re prepping for cross network interfacing

I don’t know what the new update’s all about, but I’m guessing that it’s Steam-related behind the scenes stuff. I got the update last night too.

-Zenek

Some ninja Jago nerfs propably 110

1 Like

the avatar and platform logo is great on the VS screen, in game by the health bar is a little distracting :frowning:

1 Like