MY Collection Of KI Tributes

This project has taken me a LONG Time to complete But now it’s finished! It would’ve been out in march 1st but then tusk happened (lol)

But yeah I want to thank the @developers and THE WHOLE KI COMMUNITY with this gift :smiley:

Fight on!

Edit: Also happy birthday @TempusChaoti I guess this is my present…idk…

7 Likes

So…What does everyone think?

Well, the cuts from shot to shot could be better. Sometimes they really work, sometimes they don’t. Also, you should have put in some of your own gameplay. Maybe show a quick scene from a character’s trailer and a couple combos with that character?

Solid video though. I did enjoy it! :smile:

I’ve been noticing that a lot myself. I gotta practice more.[quote=“RGLOfficial, post:3, topic:5797”]
Also, you should have put in some of your own gameplay. Maybe show a quick scene from a character’s trailer and a couple combos with that character?
[/quote]

I just talked with sightless about this. I’m Planning more things Exactly like that when Season 3 comes out.

This AMV I wanted more of the cinematic feeling behind it. That’s why used trailer footage exclusively.

I think it’s cool. I like what you did when the music transitions (around 3:30), and honestly the only improvement I would suggest would be to cut out the one little frame where Tusk’s name appears.

I am aware about That Part with and it is bugging my OCD to no end :frowning:

I’m not sure If can re-upload it just for that little bug though… :confused: Sorry…

Thank you for the feedback :smiley:

I’m honestly in love with this video

1 Like

Why can’t I like a comment more than once:

1 Like

New video:

When I did my montage to mark Gargos’ arrival, @RGLOfficial informed me that I’d unintentionally got the Kim footage on the wrong stage. Though it was her stage, all the rest was on Arias. Because of the way I’d put the whole project together and even though it took a little extra time (most of which was actually the upload process), I re-recorded a new combo on the pinnacle, put it in place of the original Kim combo, re-saved and reuploaded with the music and extra Gargos footage/lines intact.

Long and short of it is if you feel you want to reupload it, go for it. It’s your choice/decision to make. I’ll have to give this video a watch even just for the music.

Pretty good there can never be enough KI tributes.

1 Like

Hey remember this thread?

Yeah neither do I…

Have a tribute… :slight_smile:

A bit of a more personal thing today.

@GalacticGeek @Fwufikins @TheNinjaOstrich @STORM179 @DarkLrdChuckles @WrathOfFulgore @NitricZenith @AquariusDragon0 @SlenderCashew50 @SonicDolphin117

3 Likes

good one

1 Like

Oh, poo, my youtube’s email account is different to my KI/forum one and I’m not sure if I can manage to switch or not. :confused:

…huh?

It’s showing up as a private video that was shared with my forum account only. shrugs

1 Like

Oh.

Ah well.

And now it’s working…because reasons, ok I’ll take that! That was good advice for pretty much everyone, nicely done!

1 Like

Thank you! Thank you very much!

1 Like