MvC coming back?

He could be a good bit for a comic character then, using those guns and rocket launcher as projectiles. :stuck_out_tongue:
Hopefully different enough from Rocket Raccoon though, as heā€™s already a small anthromorphic guy with weapons.

1 Like

I think marvel deserves a full stand alone fighting game. No guests all marvel

1 Like

I agree. Imagine the heroes!

And villainsā€¦ :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I know id main

Storm
Jean Grey
Psylocke
Rogue
Dr Strange
Cable
Forge

maybe Emma maybe Nightcrawler

They should really handle a lot of the X-men and Fantastic 4 stuff similarly to how Hasbroā€™s been handling Transformersā€¦which will sound odd until I explain:

Probably the biggest demand from Transformers fans in general is material based on the original series, what fans call Generation 1, but most main stream media has wanted to and been able to put their hands in making what is shown, which is very removed from the source material. But behind the movies and lousy CG shows loosely based on the movie there has been an underswell of fans demanding something similar to how the MCU has turned out, and so there has been an ongoing toyline of the classic designs, the comics have pretty much been a continuation of Generation 1, not to mention the Cybertron games and Devastationā€¦itā€™s been creating a huge revival of the G1 style so much so that Hasbro is getting to the point where theyā€™re no longer trying to fight it and instead of giving people what they think they want, theyā€™re actually giving people what they want. If you want proof, look up Titans Return on Google. Powermaster Optimus Prime looks amazing!!

Anyway, Marvel should do this with F4 & the X-menā€¦saturate all forms of media they can with the versions of the franchises they know people want, so that when Fox puts out bulls*** like the last F4 movie everybody knows it is in fact bulls***, and their next project tanks just as badly as that movie did.

1 Like

Psylocke, Cyclops and Spiderman for me. That sounds awesome. :smile:

1 Like

White Rabbit

I know some may be confused by the last image, she singing the lyrics from the Jefferson Airplane song: White Rabbit.

I actually like to see this character and Iā€™d love to see other lesser known characters get in too.

1 Like

Deadpool, Venom, Carnage, Scream, Juggernaut, She-Hulk & Rogue

2 Likes

*Rogue
Sorry for going all grammar-ā– ā– ā– ā–  on you here, but I see this being misspelled SO much! Itā€™s not just you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me fix that

1 Like

Rumors are itā€™s going to be shown off at PSX. Terrified that they make it PlayStation exclusive. KI hasnā€™t really done well this season and now MvC not coming to Xbox would hurt me deeoly. I think MvC was the first fighting game I played. My dad would take me there all the time and it was the only game I played at the arcades. Hope I donā€™t have to save up for another console.

If itā€™s trueā€¦ Scr-ew Capcomā€¦ -_-

Seriously, Xbox One really need more fighting games than another fighting playstation exclusive!

I would cry if MvC4 isnā€™t on XB1 :frowning: I have hope it will though. What I lack hope is MvC4 even being a thing. If it is, Disney would probably want the game on as many platforms as possible.

1 Like

Yeah, I would cry too. lol

They better not put Mouse Mickey in MvC4!

1 Like

I donā€™t even care if Mickey is in there I just want that game without shelling $300+

Thatā€™s a scary thought. MVC4 exclusive to PlayStation. I really donā€™t hope they go that route.

@KevBones10 Could you kindly post your Eyedol/ Tom Cruise laughing meme please.

1 Like

I got you!

2 Likes

Darn it. You stole my job!

Lol XD

2 Likes

I would give 2 Trillion Bison Bucks for MVC4!