Most annoying and irritating game characters

Kabal from MK9, fight against someone who spam his run cancel is the most boring, annoying and hard thing you can find in that game.

The dog from the original Duck Huntā€¦ Itā€™s bad enough that you didnā€™t shoot the freakā€™n duckā€¦ but to have that dog troll you every timeā€¦ ughā€¦ I canā€™t count how many times I tried to shoot him!

1 Like

The arcade version (Vs. Duck Hunt) allows you to shoot the dogā€¦in the bonus round.

2 Likes

Sweet revenge!

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget about Smash Bros Wii U! You can abuse that stupid dog. :smiley:

1 Like

I think Strykerā€™s gun spam is the worst thing in MK9. Honestly it created a typical expectation I always have for gun using characters especially ones with bullets.

IE: Cheap spammers from across the screen by players who canā€™t do anything else and unlike fireballs you canā€™t really see the bullets. The good thing so far is Arby has ammo I hope the same if ā€œyou know whoā€ gets in the game.

2 Likes

You are right. Did you play Injustice 1? A Deathstroke that only spamm his shots is so annoying and boring to fight againstā€¦ I main him but i fight close to the enemy.

Dead stroke/ bane mu was almost as bad as hugo goken. At least raam has a fully invincible full screen move. Hugo and bane had to work for that win

Rambo?

I think the most irritating game characters, for me, are the women that are built like (and dress like) 24 year old Victoria Secret models, yet they sound and often act like children. Itā€™s not just off-putting, they also sound incredibly obnoxious most of the time.

1 Like

Pretty much all the DOA chicsā€¦

1 Like

Angel from Borderlands 2.

Always talking and interrupting gameplay and forcing you to sit through lengthy conversations just to get past a door.

1 Like
2 Likes

Bottles for KI guest character!!

2 Likes