Mortal Kombat 11

I caved and pre-ordered.

2 Likes

Also some fun stuff on the SHaokahns Centaurs and Oni

1 Like

Did anyone check if you can change the opacity of the lifebars or the meterbars? The vertical meter is a bit framing the whole picture for me.

Here’s another one. This ones on the red dragons.

You know whats odd? They never considered the possibility that Sub-Zero can form Blue Ice. Which is the toughest form of Ice.

1 Like

Maybe for the sake of testing, they just stuck with regular ice for their theory.

Not sure if it’s possible to make your own blue ice or not.

1 Like

I guess it wouldn’t be. Then again, Sub-Zero’s ability to make ice has to do with him using something to make ice. So he can technically make his weapons as sharp as he wants too.

1 Like

So tomorrow is Kotal Kahn and Cetrion.

1 Like

How do you know it’s cetrion?

Crap, I was kinda hoping to be surprised. How did you find out?

I actually question that.

1 Like

lol moar leakz

Regarding Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) on Friday, NRS is doing a panel from 12:45 to 1:45 PM (CT) and they’re showing:

-Making of MK11
-New Fighter (w/ Game-Play trailer)
-First DLC character will be announced
-Behind the scenes
-Story mode videos and more

All of this per Ed’s twitter.

1 Like

Ooooooo DLC! Can’t wait! Wonder if it will be an MK Character or a guest? Probably a guest. Bring on Ash Williams!

1 Like

Hoping this DLc character is a favorite I hope to see assuming he doesn’t make the base roster.

1 Like

Yeah if they’re announcing a DLC character at an actual event like this, something tells me they’ll be a guest. Maybe not, who knows, but it certainly wouldn’t surprise me. I’m hoping for any of Spawn, The Crow, Raziel or Kain. Given that it’s a comic event, I’m leaning strongly toward Spawn.

The Crow is theoretically possible, as that was originally a comic as well, but given that they haven’t even gotten that movie off the ground yet, I’m assuming it’s not likely to happen. Raziel and Kain are also just my own personal pipe dream lol.

1 Like

Another week closer to April 23! See you tomorrow for an all new #KombatKast at 3pm CET, 1pm PST! #MK11 https://t.co/1JfiaXY8kP https://t.co/44IqeTOjEM

It says CET, where it should say CST.

1 Like

Yeah you both could be right. Still holding out hopes for certain characters myself, but it is likely a guest character.

1 Like

It should actually say CDT since we are in daylight time, not standard. But people seem to have completely forgotten that is a thing…

1 Like