Mortal Kombat 11

Yeah I know.; I have them all and the Shao Kahn voice, but I just didnt think about Nightwolf having one over there, plus it being the Revenant skin I just couldnt wait to get.
Man it looks so sick!
I also want the Johny Cage voice announcer… lots of work to get that though!

I think we know all this, but thanks anyways… also forge recipes are just above your post by a few.

@BigBadAndy WHat does RNG mean exactly? (Random ------ Generator? )

@CausingThought6 The Krypt doesn’t suck… that’s just your opinion, negative as usual… the krypt can be tedious, yes…but it doesn’t suck. Is there anything you enjoy in this world?

Random Number Generator.

1 Like

Cool, though there’s a bunch of things missing from the Forge List above. The thread for Forge Recipes on testyourmight.com can be found here for anyone who does want to take a look and double check.

There’s a few things that are in later posts in the thread that did not get added to the main post, as I recall.

And I agree, the Krypt does not suck. It’s quite excellent in my opinion.

^^^^^^^
Yeah this.

My brother got it. Just keep in mind your ranking as based on score - so rack up a high score in each tower by using mercies and brutalities. Don’t worry about speeding to get as many done as possible.

1 Like

There’s plenty I like. I’m just in a rough patch of time where lots of things I don’t like are happening. I can’t change how I feel just because it annoys you.

In previous games, I could go in, get what I wanted, and leave. In this game I can not and it feels like I never will unless this game becomes my job. From that perspective, it sucks.

In my opinion, Towers of Time since the patch (this is before Nightwolf was available early for KP owners) is a little easier but it can get boring once you start doing all five stages of the Character Towers.

Speaking of Nightwolf, his Devil Dog skin makes him look like Finn Balor from WWE.

1 Like

Yeah I tend to only play towers of time now when there’s only one stage or perhaps when there are three smaller stages. I hate having to go through five, even though I logically know that I can get a skin for my character with each tower that I beat. It just takes forever.

Okay. I gotta say, I just finished the PS4 god of War, and i’d really like to see how this version of Kratos would function in MK. I know they don’t do that kind of thing anymore (which saddens me deeply) but it’s just such a different take on the character and I think it would be interesting.

So I pretty much almost lost my milkshake when the Johnny Cage Announcer Voice said Rat B astard instead of Kano. lol I laughed so hard.

4 Likes

Ill have him in the next day or so! Im currently at 9% so I just have to keep playing a bit each day to stay under 10%…cant wait!

2 Likes

Same. I was at 5.6% last night (on PC), and just need to generally maintain this and he’ll be mine!

1 Like

HahahahahahahahahahahahhHahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Reptile would be Fn sick in MK11…I really hope he makes it.

1 Like

that’s funny, but legit request as far as i’m concerned.

3 Likes

I don’t know. I’ve always been sick of people complaining about missing ninjas. I think it’s better to give other, more unique characters the spotlight.

But didn’t you want everyone to return in the first place? You kept treating MK11 like some weird analogue of life, where you can either have good gameplay or all characters but not both (and were unhappy about this fact). Not trying to start something, but it does seem weird to have you not want specific legacy characters now after all of that.

But anyways, tomorrow is the supposed date where they show off all of the characters in the Kombat Pass. I personally want to see how they fix Sindel, since every other character on the roster took all of her old gimmicks at this point.

Also, @FallofSeraphs76

In MKX, I just found out they released Gold Scorpion, Blue Steel Sub-Zero, and Krimson Ermac for free on the Xbox Marketplace (probably everywhere else as well). I don’t know if you still play MKX, but if I recall you said that Gold Scorpion was the one skin you wanted but could never get.

1 Like

Yeah Boon said either right before or right after that he didn’t mind players requesting characters because so many have bought the game and played and he linked to an article about how well MK11’s sold. He was appreciative, so I love the trolling part of “don’t ask me for characters” in his other post. Thought that was pretty funny. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah. Sure. It would be great to have everyone back. But if we can’t, then i’d rather shine the spotlight on some new/forgotten faces.

while it’s fine if you think that way, I personally would love to see Reptile or other ninjas make a come back. As far as uniqueness is concerned they’ve been made quite different form one another sense their days as pallet swaps. Some of which now make it clear they are not human like Reptile for instance.

Personally I don’t blame them. practically had their favorites left out completely. Just like the ones who want in non-ninja characters. Heck I’m sure their might be some fans of characters like kobra or meat out there, even though I personally don’t like Kobra. But someone out there does and that’s fine as well.

1 Like