More taunts

Every character should have 4 taunts:

• Respect taunt/Salute
  • I’m having a lot of fun
  • Bring it!
  • Try harder/You can do better than this
2 Likes

With those ideas in mind, I would be hesitant to call them taunts, but rather something more akin to stances.

2 Likes

uh sure…there can be respect animataions, disrepect animaitions, cancel taunts… a bunch a stuff… like me n u just played and tautnted each other and ■■■■, i didn’t take it as an insult, I took it as an “Alright you wanna go? LETS DO THIS!”

it wasn’t disrepect more just like we are fighting and talkin mess but all in good fun

Nah I think all we need is just one more which can be the “respect salute taunt”

Good Guy taunt back + Lb

Disappointed taunt back + Lt

Aggressive taunt back + Rb

Insult back + Rt

back button + any face button would do a pose. Just like the ones you mentioned. I’ve always imagined this.

it’s not called the “back” button like on the 360 guys; on the One it’s referred to as the “view” button. Similarly, the “start” button on the One is not actually called the “start” button on the One, like on the 360; on the One, it’s actually referred to as the “menu” button. And just for kicks, that button in the middle of your controller that lights up is called the “Xbox” button and the hub of your Xbox UI is no longer called the “dashboard” like on the 360, but is now called the “home screen” on the One instead.

Know your terms, people! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes this is good. Things like sabrewolf sitting down scratching his ears like a dog with his feet, looks at the foe and then continuing to scratch like you don’t matter would be a nice disrespect taunt of sorts