More shadows in lab

Now let’s be fair only two shadows? I would love to have 4 and we can get more shadow points but what do you guys think?

3 Likes

I’m in total agreement with that. I’ve wanted more shadow slots for the longest time. Also the win lose ratio needs some kind of rework.

Yes please but… during the last few surveys Shadow lab didnt fair so well. And since it wasnt top of the list its doubtful they will choose to add more Shadow lab options if the majority of people dont ask for it. We have received the top 3 things we asked for in the surveys. Skins/ colors, Ultimate’s, and new Characters.
But I voted for Shadow slots over skins.

Looks like they went with ultimates

No costumes
Orchid will wear that sweaty green vest/ tank top Forever

I’d love to see them add at least one more slot to Shadow Lab, but it’d also be nice if they could add some more unlockables to entice people to play this awesome mode.

The Shadow colors are nice, but once I unlocked all of them, I found myself drifting back to Shadow Lords, where there’s still stuff for me to unlock. Maybe that’s just me, but still. It’d be nice if there were more things to unlock to really make people want to dig in to the mode; stuff that you can only get there, that you’d really want to show off.

Just throwing this out there, but it’d be really cool if each character could get a shadow oriented accessory set, but you have to purchase each piece separately with shadow points. I mean, it’d be cool if we could get other stuff with SP besides shadow skins, I’m thinking.

But to be clear, I’m not just talking about a purple version of an existing set for each character, though that’d certainly be more economically feasible and I’d like to see those as well. I’m talking about a completely new, dark, badass looking accessory set for each character.

Just a thought.

Either way, the more Shadow Lab stuff, including more lab slots, the better, as far as I’m concerned. I’d love for more people to be playing this mode and challenging each others shadows!

2 Likes

I agree, We need more slots. Sense now I juggle 3 Main Characters I need to addmy third one to the Shadow Lab.

Currently have Arbiter and Sabrewulf, I want Riptor in there too.

2 Likes

I’ve got 3 at the lvl 50 spots riptor, saber, and jago. With Kan Ra and Eyedoll about to joint the lvl 50 club

I have 15 fighters at lv. 50. In no particular order:

• JC Tombo (Credit to Maximilian for that one)
  • ARIA
  • Fulgore
  • Cinder
  • Gargos
  • RAAM
  • Thunder
  • Hisako
  • Jago
  • Arbiter
  • Maya
  • Mira
  • Shadow Jago
  • Tusk
  • Omen

3rd or maybe 4th Shadow slot pls

A few months ago they suggested that they had plans to expand it IIRC, but who knows what happened with that.

If they added like 3 more slots, I could throw in Glacius and Rash in with my Riptor. Or allow us to buy the slot per shadow point for the entire roster, But no duplicate fighters.

1 Like