More graphic Options

The main reason why I wrote this thread is the reason for avoiding some of the slow motion on certain maps/arenas while fighting, performing an ultra or some stuff, for making the make more faster.
Would be a great idea for adding some graphic option in this game that would benefit those who have the required gear to play this game and those who have the minimal requirements. For example, how about adding more graphic options related to the arenas, so the game wouldn’t be that slow to others who have the minimal requirements and also if you put the arena settings to “ultra” it will give the benefit for those who have the requirements to play this game. I think adding more resolution options would benefit both of those who have the minimal requirements and those who have the required gear. And adding more anti-aliasing options than on/off (FXAA, MSAA, TXAA…) arena detail options and etc. What do you think?

I would like to have more graphics option (higher resolution textures, 21:9 support) but I don’t think that we will get that.
Our only hope is the steam version or a new game that we hopefully get at some point after they stopped working on the current KI.

You can already adjust the graphics settings for performance. I think what you are getting at is scaling the setting differently for different backgrounds to maintain performance. That’s pretty tricky to do - although it’s probably possible if you identify which backgrounds are processor intensive. But I’m not sure it’s worth the effort.