More Double XP Ideas (More Frequent occurance, Character/Season specific boosts, and more!)

So I’ve seen some ideas for getting more frequent Double XP weekend events, and I figured we could find some awesome ideas on how to implement them more often without them becoming so common that we don’t care anymore.
Here’s a few ideas I’ve come up with/stolen:

-Character specific Double XP Boosts. Like the Shadow Jago XP weekend, there could be events where certain characters are boosted for a limited time. These could be randomly selected or follow a certain theme, and could happen as frequently as once a month or even every other week.

-Generally, I think people want more Double XP weekends. So, we could follow the doubles theme and have them at least every two months.

-Holiday boosts (hopefully with Holiday Accessories :wink: ) for any major holidays.

-Perhaps Product Placement boosts? i.e if Redbull sponsors KI, Redbull purchases could come with codes for double xp

So, what do you guys think? Leave ideas and agreements/mean words in the comments/thread!

1 Like

New Holiday Accessories for other characters! Not TJ, Orchid and Sabrewulf again…

They already are doing the character specific boosts every weekend.

1 Like

I think they need to be highlighted differently, Boosts happen often and that blue ping just feels like a part of the normal matchmaking sequence. I’d highlight that you are getting a boost more profoundly to trigger a better more confident feeling.

This is already happening - just started though. I can tell you the next 4, as a matter of fact. Fulgore, Jago, Sabrewulf, and Hisako, though not in that particular order.

1 Like

@SithLordEDP @rukizzel
#I
had no idea this was already happening. Must not have noticed. :sweat:
Well…
Cheers for that. Something on the wish list was already mine. Who’da thunk it? :stuck_out_tongue:
Continue as you were

So what you’re saying is, you can’t tell us the 5th because by that point it’ll be S3 already? Season 3 confirmed for 4 weeks from now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But of course, I jest…
(unless I’m right, in which case I look forward to claiming I called it :wink:)

Am I the only one who wishes it was April already?

2 Likes

This is great! I only have 6 more characters to go for a full level 50! Hisako being one of them.

I realize it is probably a coding issue and everything, but I think it would be cool if they handed out XP bonuses for playing a certain amount of time each week or completing a certain amount of matches. I also think it would be cool if the let you choose where to apply those bonuses.

I think that emblems, accessories, etc. that are given out each week/month to the players that have played a certain amount of time, accomplished a certain amount of wins, etc. would be cool.

Looks like someone got their wish :relaxed: