Microsoft accounts unavailable!

Making this as quick as possible. Before i get forced out. People all over the world are loosing access to their Microsoft accounts right now! I can get into e-mail, xbox, Halo forums, or anything but this site! No clue why yet, will update if i can. Might be an emergency, or hacking, or just nothing. Idk :\

(outage reports have since jumped to 6,000)

(Xbox has since put out a service alert, but gave no details)

1 Like

Just had the same problem. From Denmark here.
Something about their servers… hopefully they will fix it soon. ^^

I just got into e-mail and xbox. Still nothing on forums, though. looks like this may just be nothing.

edit: may be a sweeping update?

edit 2: Cant get into xbox, actually.

А я как раз на сайт forums.ultra-combo.com не мог зайти. Попробовал на xbox.com - получилось. Вышел оттуда и сюда успешно вошёл. :slight_smile:

Наверное, у Microsoft помехи на радиорелейной линии. :grin:

Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and post again with the translated text.

The forums demand English only, sorry. You will have to translate before mods see.

But we can post here… weird…

Microsoft Support told me it could take 24h… I hope they don’t take that long to fix the problem…

1 Like

30 minutes later, and there hasnt been any strange or important changes. Microsoft services are going in-and-out all over the world for differing periods of time.

I am going to bed :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone so feels inclined, carry on creating updates here for others. Im off.

(xbox is back for me)