Metal Gear Killer

Maybe it’s just because I’m a little bit obsessed with Metal Gear Solid. But I think that Solid Snake or Cyborg Ninja Raiden would be awesome for Killer Instinct. Anyone else agree with me.

so hey let us ask konami to let Raiden on KI! Pff! No furking way…

1 Like

Metal Gear Rising’s Raiden, yes please. Wouldn’t want any other character from the Metal Gear series to guest KI.

1 Like

I actually think Raiden fits better. KI is about being fast and always in action. Snake is about being slow and sneaky. Raiden, at least in Rising, is a hack’n’slasher.

1 Like

I know. It is unlikely. I just think it would be cool.

I see your point. I like Snake more too. He dose fit in his own way I guess. I wonder if Iron Galaxy could afford David Hayter?

If there were a stage based on Metal Gear. It would be hailarious if the stage ultra involved getting spotted by soldiers accompanied by the iconic sound, then being gunned down.

I think Raiden would look pretty sweet. Wondering about his moveset and how he would be balanced.

His normals could probably be his sword moves from MGS2, most of the rest of his moves would probably be pulled from rising. And his ultra combo would be the iconic metal gear jingle.