Member of the New KI Guard! (Help needed)

Fulgore and Cinder!

1 Like

Really depends on the person, but I imagine most people tend towards playing a few characters that really speak to them. Iā€™ve personally tended to main one character, while having a half-decent secondary available when I felt like switching things up. Now I main Hisako and play her for 80-90% of my matches, but before her I mained Sadira and played her for 90% of my matches. Donā€™t generally have the time or inclination to try to learn everyone in the cast - I donā€™t find everyone fun to play, so no reason to spend time within a playstyle that I donā€™t even like.

My shadow characters are Sadira and Hisako. Sadira defense is at 53%, while my Hisako defense is ~36%. So yeah, 10% seems kind of low. I find that my mid-thirties Hisako shadow is generally blocking mostly with her face, so I imagine your own shadow is probably not doing too spectacular when being pressured. Some of it could be your shadow just not having too much experience having to play defense. You can work on that by making sure to save matches where you find yourself being pressured or even losing. Itā€™ll at least give your shadow a baseline to go off of in terms of how you play defense.

1 Like

Also, here is some advise. Donā€™t get used to the characters quite yet. Season 3 is gonna bring big changes to every character. If you want to know what those changes will be, Iron Galaxy will release a full list of patch notes later this Saturday (January 30th).

1 Like

#Right. Thatā€™s kinda important.
So @KarmaCop52
Obviously Iā€™d recommend that you continue to play and get good, maybe find a style you like, but keep in mind that
A) New characters are on the way
B) The existing cast is subject to moderate to severe change.

1 Like