MBTI KI forum census

The MBTI(Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)is a personality inventory that classifies different types of personalitys based on certain traits of people such as Introversion/Extroversion.
If you are interested,please take the personality test and answer the poll so that we can get an accurate representation of the kind of personalities on this forum.(Your results will be viewable by everyone if you choose to answer the poll on this forum).

https://www.16personalities.com

• ENFJ
  • ENFP
  • ESFP
  • ESFJ
  • INFJ
  • INFP
  • ISFP
  • ISFJ
  • INTJ
  • INTP
  • ISTP
  • ISTJ
  • ENTJ
  • ENTP
  • ESTP
  • ESTJ

0 voters

1 Like

Cool to narrow my personality to something that can be categorized. I got a Logician personality type which is apparently “rare”, so that’s a plus :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same,I know your struggle :confused:

@rukizzel can you change the poll to only choose one of the options and only vote once please?

i got ENTJ - “commander”

@Sasuke99I can you please choose 1?

Huh… INFJ. I’ve taken this a few times now and I always get “advocate.” It says that only 1% of the population are an advocate, but it’s currently tied for second most here lol.

That’s why I find it interesting to see how many people of a minority flock to certain hobbies.

3 Likes

INTP-T Logician. Not surprised, honestly. I’ve always been of the mindset that prefers reason to emotion. Am I a robot?

Yeah. It’s a placeholder. I’ll choose one when I have the time to take the test which should be in about an hour.

i find it weird i got what i did, i dont like telling people what to do or being told what to do