Matchmaking frustrating problem

Hi, since the gargos update im getting disconnected a lot during the searching screen in ranked mode. Basically when the game finds an opponent, during the transition to the character select screen the game suddenly freezes and i am returned to the xbox one dashboard with me having to boot the game again.

The worst of all it is this issue gives me a loss every time when i return to ranked. It already happened 8 times since friday. I ve never had this problem and i ve been playing this game since 2014.

Anyone else going through this? Sorry for my english.

1 Like

I would recommend posting this in the bug reporting thread.

1 Like

Im gonna do it. Thanks!

Yeah, that started happening to me this patch as well. It’s pretty annoying :confused:

1 Like

Does anyone else get the “Your DLC is taking longer to refresh than expected” message during the checking DLC screen? I get that everyday now almost.

2 Likes

i only have that part of the problem. I hope that they ll fix this soon.

1 Like

Yeah, Ranked has become a nightmare. Getting LOTS of lag and matches disconnect even before I see the other player arrive. Getting a LOT of free points and thus I just stopped. Another friend of mine couldn’t get any matches. We couldn’t even play together. He’s already reset his Xbox, checked his net… Sort of a bummer.

1 Like

Well, apart from the occasional pre-match disconnect I didn’t have any other issues with the online. And I only had of those 10 d/c’s, out of like 310 Ranked games for May. So I don’t think it’s anything approaching a systemic issue. More of a minor annoyance, particularly if you’re grinding in Ranked.

1 Like

The issues I had started recently though. Most of my problems really started to kick off yesterday and today. Got to love it.

1 Like

im glad I’m not the only one who had this problem.

2 Likes

That’s so strange. I’ve been playing ranked lately and not having any trouble. It always baffles me when the same software on a standardized platform performs demonstrably differently for different people. Where do you live? Maybe it has to do with the servers in your region for matchmaking…

1 Like

I live in Oklahoma. :slight_smile:

1 Like