Marvel vs KI

How’s that work?

There’s a thread about this somewhere where I wrote it… search for it.

Not all that interested really lol

1 Like

Not Marvel vs KI, but I’d love to see Iron Fist as a guest or in the Universe in some way. Could be a cool tie-in to the Netflix series to come.

Then don’t waste my time by asking… rudeness!

This one ?

No, it was about KI vs MK. I made a whole list of stuff I’d like to see. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t Imagine, those 2 games play differently!

This so doesn’t sound like a good idea different art totally different game mechanics to each his own but nah. Tbh mk vs ki doesn’t even slums appealing either. Marvel, mk, sf wouldn’t work in a breaker system based game imho.

You’ve never seen street fighter x Tekken?

KI vs Image … Because The Maxx and Spawn

Each vs game has had its own art style, heck the transition between MvC2 and 3 is like day and night. Not only that but those mechanics aren’t even standard SF mechanics. Not only that but like CvS shows, every vs game can have different mechanics and art style. Not just a carbon copy of MvC.

I would not want that. I dont like MvC games gameplay. Those epileptic flashes with 12432578 hits combos, not my thing. I mean KI is flashy but MvC this is german techno club level of flashy.

I honestly would not like to see that. I really have no desire to see Jago’s internal organs.

Honestly MK’s gotten to be so much more graphic in the last couple of iterations aboit the only thing I feel would be a good crossover game would be maybe if they added DOOM demons. Goro vs a Baron…that’d be pretty sweet.

But KI…I’d rather it do something not so gory.

Maybe KI vs MS all-stars. Throw in a couple of Spartans, a few of the larger Covenant aliens (Brute, Elite, Hunter), some characters from GOW (Phoenix, RAAM, generic Locust), maybe get some other devs in on the party…a Dragonborn character, the main character from Sunset Overdrive, and so on.
Heck, they could even throw in Banjo & Kazooie (Considering how Nuts & Bolts started, the same could be done for a KI reimagining of the 2…think B&K Saberwulf-like).

1 Like

there is no main character in sunset overdrive (you can create your own guy).

People should seriously think about reading the thread before responding. I’ve answered for this like three times already. Vs games don’t mean they all play and look like MvC. Take a look at CvS, it doesn’t have any of those flashy screens, which imo were the best part about MvC 1 and 2, 3 was the one that took it too extreme.

I say F**K that last thing I need is more Dante and Virgil BS.

I personally just don’t like MVC3 so I’d much rather it never get a cross over with KI.

Now if by some luck MS can perfect an all stars style game (granted from previous attempts made by others it more or less may not do well) then I’d be up for it.

I could see a game like that being awesome provided the Marvel characters functioned in KIs world, meaning that they looked a bit darker and edgier, which I’m sure wouldn’t be an issue, but also worked within the gameplay structure of KI and not MvC. Cris said it in his edit and I agree; the MvC 1 and 2 were awesome, but I see no reason why every fighting game involving Marvel characters would have to be like those games.

If anything, I think it’d be very cool for IG to take a look at those characters and really try and reimagine them gameplay-wise, and how they’d fit their powers and personality in to the gameplay world and story world with our curret heroes, Ultratech and Gargos and what not.

I think that’d be a fun, fresh way to do it, though I’m sure some fans would complain that it’s not just like MvC or that it’s not MvC4 specifically.

Well…they could use the base avatar they use in the ads.

1 Like

That’s be interesting.