Marvel games future

I’m kinda hoping they put it on PC as well, I really haven’t had much interest or need in getting a PS4. I’ve never been too keen on their 1st party games, and pretty much everything else has been multiplat. So I’m kinda hoping they go the SFV route, even though I kinda doubt it.

They said that the Spider symbol has some meaning to it in the story.

And we are playing a Seasoned Spiderman. One that has been at it for a couple of years. Which means more cool stuff. Lol

I really want a Marvel Fighting game like Marvel Superheroes

It baffles me that no one has brought up a marvel fighting game to the head honchos.

The problem must be a personal matter

1 Like

I’d be happy just to see the old games show up on backward compatability…

1 Like

It looks really good from what we’ve seen so far! I’m really excited for it. I’m pretty excited in general to see what Marvel console games they cook up, but I’m a huge spider guy, so this is a great start lol

Is anyone up for a few matches of UMvC3 on the 360?

I want to learn how to play that game.

1 Like

Lol. I feel bad for you. The game is dead lol.

1 Like

I have it, but for PS3- I was a midnight madness night 1 store buyer and all that crap because I thought and believed Psylocke was going to be featured-

Then…

It’s like having KI without Orchid and bringing in Strawberry Shortcake as a new fighter. WTF

2 Likes

I laughed harder then I should at that.

2 Likes

MvC3 is KI without Kv or combo breakers lol.

2 Likes

I agree. That game looks uber fun.

If capcom team would make the marvel equivalent of Injustice you know it’d break the fighting game industry

It is fun. As long as you are not being killed from One Combo lol.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/F9Y25ar82hE

YES🎉Psylocke joins the Marvel iOS game in march!!!
@anon39655210 @TheNinjaOstrich
Could she be DLC for MVC infinite???

2 Likes

Which one? I have a Marvel game I play on my IPad.

EDIT: OH SNAP HYPE

*I play this Actually! Let’s see if I can get her! I hope I can… :confused:

1 Like

Would be so cool to see her in MvC:I.

1 Like

You never know. I think she would bring an intresting playstyle to her, knowing her abilities and such.

1 Like