Mark my words KI and IG

You will see me at KIWC 2018. That is a promise!

Words can’t even describe how amazing this years tourney has been for me. The Gauntlet (aka, last 4 qualifiers), Top 32, memorable matches, the amount of viewers (OVER 25K ) watching the game on stream. Seriously, good job guys~ I have no words. It was a true success, and I’m also proud to be part of the community~!!

24 Likes

the tourney was pretty intense. I also enjoyed that group of attendees hooping and hollering in the back ground. those were some legit matches. Letalis is stone cold. lol. I wanted to poke him with a stick to make sure he was alive :blush:

1 Like

This is actually a humorous change of pace for the forums. You think this is a salty thread and then BAM! Hit them with the hype shovel.

Hope I can be there next year too. I’d love to go. And Kumite in Tennessee. Here’s hoping we all get there!

8 Likes

Honestly, watching the stream throughout the weekend had me thinking about going to KIWC if they have it again next year. It looked really fun!

1 Like

:joy: sry, had to

6 Likes

Yay! I’m gonna try and go next year. It will be so fun and cool to see you there too. :smiley:

2 Likes

dude, we should all go and have a million beers in the parking lot…and then beg Nicky to teach me the ways of the bot. only to realize the next day…I totally forgot what Nicky told me :confused:

4 Likes

I had ONE regret in 2015 and one in 2016. 2015 I didn’t go to EVO for KI, 2016 I didn’t go to KIWC. Never again will I skip as long as KI is there.

2 Likes

hahah not sure about me getting involved with the beers but yeah xD sounds legit~

1 Like