Mandrill's Art book! (Updated with the roster)

Welp.

Colored both Sasquatch and Jill (who is now Known as Selene)

Have a look!

@Dayv0 @KevBones10 @AquariusDragon0 @MasterStone1994 @WandaMaximoff @oDragonSpirit @oTigerSpirit @BblackorchidD @NitricZenith @Fwufikins

9 Likes

Also since Sasquatch has been around since the ice age guess what i’ve been watching:

2 Likes

Going into a small lunch presentation with my father tomorrow to get recognition of the book. Although small I can’t help but say:

#We Did It

I want to thank everyone who has posted in this thread for supporting me, my writing, our art.

#Thank You

@Fwufikins @KevBones10 @oTigerSpirit @AquariusDragon0 @BblackorchidD @oDragonSpirit @lewisthewizard @MasterStone1994 @Dayv0 and everyone else.

I’m really grateful to have a community (or at least part of it) like this one :smiley:

9 Likes

Good luck. If only I could get help in terms of my own story

1 Like

Thanks. I would love to help with your Ki fanfic albeit not sure how helpful I can be.

And communication wise I’m not the best…

But if you want ideas let me know.

Edit: Probably should wait till Shadow lords is fixed though :confused:

I have idea for new character. But I’m little embarrassing to post it…

1 Like

Truly appreciate it.

1 Like

No problemo.

1 Like

I have recently posted a journal about it on deviantart.com. I also put a spoiler alert to those that have not read Chapter Seven, but…they’re probably going to be spoiled anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

#Potraits!
Xander

Mirza

Lars

Edit: Forgot to tag @Fwufikins @Dayv0 @KevBones10 @NitricZenith @oTigerSpirit @BblackorchidD @oDragonSpirit @AquariusDragon0

9 Likes

Very nice his style is evolving

2 Likes

Pulling an Adam Isgreen like tease here:

Chapter 1… Scene A…

Soon…

#Staytuned

@Fwufikins @Dayv0 @KevBones10 @oTigerSpirit @AquariusDragon0 @NitricZenith @BblackorchidD @WandaMaximoff

7 Likes

+1 For intrigue. :relaxed:

1 Like

2 Likes

Also Random tid bit fact about the portraits:

Inspiration came from FF6, specifically the heroes icons.

5 Likes

Forgot to post some of these… Whoops.

Krow the Assassin

Updated: Xander the War God

Otano the myth

Donovan the Brawler

@Dayv0 @oTigerSpirit @oDragonSpirit @Fwufikins @KevBones10 @R1stormrider @NitricZenith @lewisthewizard @BblackorchidD @AquariusDragon0

9 Likes

2 Likes

lol I know you always see them first.

1 Like

Not enough Krows 0/10

just kidding good work man :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes