Mandrill's Art book! (Updated with the roster)

There may not even be a need for a vol 2. The story can carry on as long as you like. When I wrote my book, I found such freedom when you accept the fact that your the one with the pen, your public will read whatever you want them to. If they don’t like it they don’t have to read it, but at the end of the day it’s about the story. Writing used to have a noble cause, it was to tell a story. A story you believe is worth telling. You don’t have to worry about the public appeal (not yet at least), just birthing the story is the hardest part. It took me 4 years to articulate my first poem, my book while it is already published is still growing… 10 years later

1 Like

This is very insightful and very good advice. Thank you.

1 Like

Chapter 3 is up.

@GeneralScrebor @AquariusDragon0 @Somea2V @BblackorchidD @Dayv0 @TheNinjaOstrich @KevBones10 @WandaMaximoff @DoobyDude23 @MasterStone1994

Feedback is welcomed.

5 Likes

I’ll check it soon thnx guy

No problem.

I just tag the usual folks and blokes by habit :slight_smile:

I’ll check it out after work

1 Like

I have just 3 notes and their small.

She Dove into behind a fallen log.
Did she five into it or behind

I know you’re not egger to except him into the rebellion
I believe you want “accepted” spell checker would find because it’s a syntax error. It was spelt right you just used the wrong form.
The chapter title diminished powers

I expected to see an epic battle where one of the combatants with these godlike powers grief noticably weaker as the fight progresses. Like Zeus losing his lightning bolt or something.

Meh. It’s more like he is weaker in this realm because of the laws of mortality written by other gods kinda thing.[quote=“GeneralScrebor, post:287, topic:15988”]
She Dove into behind a fallen log.
[/quote]

Fixed.

1 Like

Roger that. Well done so far. Have you made a map? I’m finding myself getting lost

1 Like

On my to do list :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything starts in my mind. Just gotta get it on paper.

Roger that

1 Like

Something I want to clear up about these so called…

#VOLUMES

They’re not really a whole new book.

More like Acts in a play.

For example:

When the first “Act” starts and Xander comes down to Diala in the first and second chapter. The Act ends when this other event happens

Spoiler:

The rebellion fights the first of the sovereigns and then gets captured

That should be about 12-14 chapters I’m thinking.

They’re not so much as volumes but more like acts. I just needed away to mark my progress if I need to take a break.

2 Likes

Hey guys!

Need another name for a character:

Gimme some names peeps!

@BblackorchidD @AquariusDragon0 @GeneralScrebor @NitricZenith @Dayv0 @Fwufikins @lewisthewizard @oTigerSpirit @TheNinjaOstrich @WandaMaximoff

I’ll get back to you in the morning.

3 Likes

THAT DESIGN IS AWESOME

I have name for him. “Enzo, The Black Scythe”

That’s an amazing name right there!

1 Like

Thank you. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

I love that picture, for some reason the name kackle reaper comes to mind

Greg.

Roach

Mr.Bones