Lost all of my KI gold, shadow points and shadow lords content after patch 3.8

It’s all 0!
game over man, game over!

I had like 15000k KI gold left from when I bought the S3 ultra pack.

I still currently have all of my characters and EXP; so there’s that.

4 Likes

I just noticed the same thing. My attached gems, shadow points, guardians, and consumable. I had close to 300K in gems and closer to 350K in shadow points. Where’s all my stuff?

1 Like

In the astral dimension

3 Likes

Wish I knew ahead of time this happening. Would have shoved everything up my astral for safe keeping.

5 Likes

Boi lol. Need my extradimensional safe to keep my s*it safe.

2 Likes

Looks like an unintended bug, I think they are aware of it though

1 Like

I lost all of mine too. It was fine the first time I started the game, but the second time I started it, all my items were gone.

2 Likes

I have the same problem too

1 Like

Lost 75K Gems and 20000 energy

1 Like

I had close to 275k energy and like 250k gems. I had all my stuff the first time I tried eagle, then the 2nd time everything was gone.

1 Like

I think your resources got sucked into the Astral Plane like all the f’in artifacts at the Forbidden Archive

This has happened in quite a few patches… You’d think they’d have it down by now. But, just report it, it’ll get fixed eventually. I’m bummed… I saved up 6.4k KI Gold for Eagle accessories and Shadow skin. I better get it back.

1 Like

Well guess this is a mass dilemma.

It’s worse than I originally thought. All of my Guardians and Astral Energy are gone too. My SL was wiped clean… So it’s currently unplayable. I don’t want to risk breaking anything. I’d advise everyone that this happened to, check everything and don’t play shadow lords until it’s fixed.

Edit: All resources, components, equipment and consumables are gone too.

1 Like

They added a Syncing Shadow Lords check so something may be screwy there. Other than losing nearly 80000 Astral gems I have all my guardians (at zero energy, so I’ma have to play this run without them, yippee… -_-)

1 Like

OMG, it also happened to me! the guardians are gone, the materials, the consumables, my around 96k astral energy gone, my over 200k astral gems, I forgot how much KI Gold I had, but I know I didn’t expend any K.I. gold from the dayly rewards since day the added those rewards… only the shadow points remains at least. :frowning_face:

It didn’t happen yesterday when the patch came, must be a problem not related to the patch itself.

1 Like

i love this game,but man this is the most annoying thing ever. first my s1 cast go missing and now my gold and shadow points…there goes a few hours of grinding shadow lords fml.

1 Like

This sucks. I lost 1,000s of itmes. I hope they can fix it. Losing all my crimson guardians sucks. I had at least 3 of each of them, and 5 crimson Exemplars. Not to mention all the items that i have been crafting sense the beta. I had over a 100 of each of the damage boosters and defense boosters.

I would have gladly waited another 2 weeks if it meant not losing all my items, gold, shadow points, and Astral gems. Around a full years worth of things just gone.

1 Like

Same… Glad I got the Shadow Lord Achievements finished last month.

This has happened for quite a few patches. Restart your Xbox and it usually fixes itself within the day if not immediately. It all should come back.