Looking for people to play with!

Hi everybody, new to these forums. As the title says, I’m looking for people to play the game with! I main Jago with a little Fulgore on the side. I want to have some fun playing with y’all and I want to get to know the matchups better. GT is the same as my username.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forums. I’d be happy to fight you - I’ll add you when I next get a chance, just shoot me a message and we can arrange a set/matches. Good luck.

1 Like

Welcome! Where are you located exactly… Time zone wise?
You have come to the best place on earth for KI news, tech, and friends.

1 Like

I’m in Chicago, so Central Standard Time.

1 Like

Cool! Same here but Louisiana! Ill add you tonight!
See ya around!

1 Like

I’m looking for friends too so I’ll dmadd you too

I’ve just faced the OP in a set and got severely bodied by tactics, techniques, and moves that I haven’t ever seen before (my lack of vision asside :D). At least now I know what to expect when I fight him next time, to a degree at least. Just thought I’d let everyone know that this guy is a very skilled player - the first new unknown player who is that skilled I might have ever come accross in my history of playing KI… possibly and if not, for a long time at least.

How is he so good if he’s only played 29 hrs (according to his profile)?..Is the provided GT a smurf account?

He’s been playing Streetfighter for many years as far as I can gather. That and don’t forget I am at an instant disadvantage due to the fact that he can see my animations as they happen whereas I can’t see his at all - I play the game entirely without the use of site.