Looking for KI-Friends and fun Matches

Hello everyone :smiley:

This is my first thread and is a really simple one as the tittle implies. I am just trying to find some friends who I can play KI with and have fun matches. Before going any further just wanna let you know who I am and my experience with KI.
My gamertag is eltony88de the same as my user name in the forum. I ve always loved fighting games (they are my favorites) and what I played most time at the arcades. I like KI since the snes time, in fact, it was the first game I ever saved money to buy. I was a child and never learned to play KI as good as I could eventually play Marvel vs Capcom and that type of fighting games, but performing the few combos and ultras I could, was always really enjoyable :smiley:

So you can imagine what it was to know back in 2013 at E3 that there was a new KI on the making after so many freaking years. It seemed like the wait was over. I follow the footage mostly through maximiliam dood and what I saw back them I just loved it. So since the realease of the first season I started to follow KI and took quite long to get an Xbox one (it was early this year, pretty much at the end fo season 2). I guess I am a good player, who mains spinal and plays fulgore and jago nad also trying to get into other characters, I ve reached Killer but once there It has been kinda difficult to ladder up.

After this not-so-brief introduction of my history with KI I would just like to find some friends that share really good feelings about this game as I do and have some matches, train and just enjoy the experience. I ve read lots of threads in the forums and the community is amazing so anyone is welcome to add me. As I said gamertag eltony88de most of the time I can just play around 9:00 pm ET due work and on weekends I am pretty much free

Thank you, Hope to have some matches and fun time with ya guys

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, good sir.

The GGs Thread is the main place to ask for matches, so I recommend you post there.

:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @SonicDolphin117 :smiley:
one question though, what does GC mean? I am not familiar with it

GGs stand for “Good Game,” basically a phrase you give someone after a set of matches as a sign of respect.

Even if you didn’t enjoy the set, it’s nice to say it anyway.

I’ll be adding you when i get home (if I can maanage to remember :confused: )
I play a variety of characters and more than qualify to help you expand and improve on everything you know and want to learn. GT is the same as my forum name: YouuGotShingles

Add me! FeverAyeAye

You there! Leave my Hisako shadow alone already! :stuck_out_tongue:

Added you :sunglasses:

I’ll add you, been wanting some one good to play casual matches with. I’m in CST(sorta) so I’m 3 hours behind you right now. 6pm is a good time for me on week days.

Sure, stop fighting back and let it rest! How about we fight instead of letting the shadows do it?

Haha, literally every time I have Shadow Lab activity it’s you getting revenge on my Hisako. :joy: And, sure. :slight_smile:

No! Every time I have Shadow Lab activity it’s you getting revenge on my ARIA.

I think the whole cycle kicked off because I played Shadow Survival and fought your ARIA there, heh.