Let's work through our backlog of games

Oh god, to much to do:

-Just started Dishonored II. I managed to get all the achievements from the first one, which I loved. I pretend to do so in this.(For the record: I only go for all the achievements if they are actually cool. Stuff like “get all AC1 banners” are out of the plan)
-BF1 Campaing
-Styx, master of shadows. Started it but for some reasons stopped, although I love the game
-Alien Isolation. I never started it, never got time to do it. I will not be able during December for sure XD
-Both Tomb Raiders.

I will be happy if I manage to finish Dishonored II and BF1 campaing before New Year

That game was a ■■■■■ to complete. Did it over the course of a month because it ■■■■■■ me off so much.

I am an idiot for picking up Gears 4 with its achievements. Alongside KI, its another grindy game that if done with the purpose of just completing, would take over all my time and not really enjoy another game.
Titanfall 2 is pretty easy though, I’m so thankful there aren’t any multiplayer specific achievements (that are hard to get) because I can only get games in Attrition.
Have to speed run Monkey Island, two cheevos left there.
Ori and The Blind Forest has been sitting in my library partially because of Styx. Both have the completion achievements that require lots of patience to complete, maybe I’ll get down to it one day, but for now if I want to be mad playing a game, I’ll launch KI’s ranked.

1 Like

Have done some more minor missions for Witcher 2. Progress is slow but it’s there.

Dusting off my ps3 for Last of Us as a first step towards completion :smile:

Good luck!!

1 Like

Cant’t believe I forgot about that game. That’s also going on the list.

1 Like

Haha, funny how this thread is turning into a “add games to your to-do list by December 31st”-thread, lol. It’s the opposite, people!! We’re supposed to get them off of our lists :smile:

1 Like

I should probably add Arkham Knight to my list. I finished the main story line, except for the very last bit which can’t be unlocked until I complete enough side missions. That got tiresome so I put it away. I doubt I will finish it up in December, but it’s hanging over me for sure.

1 Like

Got to finish XCOM: Enemy Unknown & Enemy within.

Polishing off Watch Dogs 2, and possibly finishing The Witcher 3. I started it, but never finished…

1 Like

Guys, stop slacking. Like that MK announcer once famously said: FINISH THEM.

Anyhow, just did a few more Witcher 2 story quests. The rest is not progressing very well though.

I really need to get going on the first Dark Souls. I got it as an anniversary gift, after all.
That and since The Secret of Monkey Island was free, I gotta bag me some gaming history cred.

1 Like

Witcher 3 DLC progressing fine, Witcher 2 not so much. Darkest Dungeon went back to the pile, lol

I almost bought it for PC but I knew that I wanted to finish other games first so I ended up not buying AK during black Friday weekend.

Any progress on any of them? :slight_smile:

Kinda. I have Final Exams starting Monday, so I haven’t played much. I finished the main campaign of Watch Dogs 2 though, so that’s one off my list. :slight_smile:

Hey @BoJima404, have you played Dead Rising 4? I want to get opinions on it before I get it. Looks fun, but I’ve heard two sides.

I want to add that to my pile lol

Sorry, I haven’t bought that one. I have stayed away from open world or adventure games as I have too many of those to finish :slight_smile:

Good luck with your exams.

1 Like

Forgot I had Gears of War campaign to finish aswell. Which I did this past week couch co-op (why you have no couch co-op Halo :pensive:). Got past the first few missions on Titanfall and find it an awesome game, havent tried online yet…would be a timesink.
Almost the Dawnguard DLC from Skyrim (never got it in the original) and almost done with the Clockwork Mod (really recommend it, hauntingly beautiful!)
Played some KI Shadow lab and almost done with the Titan mission, cant get the last Eyedol battle yet, because I cant seem to hold off Gargos long enough for it to pop up it seems, waiting for a patch so I can play easier than godlike…

Also…
-Put up the Christmas tree
-Finished the last things that needed to be done in my new house
-Finished the last Fables hardcover
-going to an amusement park today with my wife and daughter :grin:

1 Like

Started getting back into games with finals dwindling. Last week of exams and I will get my chance to finish my list!

…well I won’t finish it, but I’ll try!

3 Likes

Hey, I managed to clear the main story for Sunset Overdrive today! It’s an open world game so I skipped tons of side quests but at least I can say I made it through to the end.

One down, anyway.

5 Likes

Loved that game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sssh, don’t rat on me, but I think Sunset Overdrive is the best multiplayer game I ever experienced :rat:

Oh yeah, congratulations on your first completion. Thank you for showing the people how it’s done.

Sunset Overdrive’s Multiplayer is amazing. You are not alone. :slight_smile:

Such an underappreciated game… and prople wonder why xbox doesnt have more exclusives…a lot of times they come with something different it doesnt sell well enough…

1 Like

I miss Viva Pinata - I still pride myself on having a dragon in my garden.