Launch Trailer?

“Soon” has lost all its meaning xD

3 Likes

hahah, well it’s 7 days at most

1 Like

We’re in the process of editing.

No ETA for you right now, but as @Akudesyn just said, 7 days at the most!

5 Likes

“stay tuned”

I’m just pining for more KI information. Sad that the stream is gonna happen when I’m asleep. That’s why working nights is so bad for my health.

very curious to see what the black outlines of the new characters will be, if that’s still a thing.

Just want to remember, @tempuschaoti said in an interview with LCD that in the hypothetical case of putting Eyedol, his silhouette wont be very obvious.

This was commented before knowing Arbiter was going to be in, because he said that the second guest character would be very obvious.

My point is: even if we see silhouettes in the launch trailer, dont take them literally, because(if they made it) maybe Gargos can be showed without wings, or Eyedol without 2 heads.

1 Like

Here’s an example:

This is the Demonlord/Demon god Demogorgon from the D&D universe.

2 heads, but this pose/art depiction, if a silhouette wouldn’t make it apparent that it has 2 heads

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/0/04/Rage_of_demons_-Demogorgon-_D%26D_5.png/revision/latest?cb=20150811204211

Regards,

Sanjay

1 Like

my prediction is for this friday

What? There is a stream happening today? :confused:

Yes. Starting in just under 2 hours on Twitch

5 Likes

Has the stream started ?

Stream is on NOW!

pretty sure we will get one…at launch

hence the name ‘launch trailer’

Instead of a trailer we need a commercial for killer instinct to get new people in the community.

Umm, a trailer is a commercial.

Obviously I know what a “launch trailer” is.

I was just stating my opinion that I don’t even expect them to release one, period. :\

But Adam said they’re already editing it and to expect it sometime within the next 7 days.

Never heard that, just going off of what I knew when I posted the post I was quoted in. :open_mouth:

Waiting…waiting…waiting…