Last two characters of season 3

Could it be possible that both remaining characters are guests? Seeing as how the boss for the season is coming in May before either of them, have to imagine story mode coming along with him.

If there is in fact only going to be 8 characters instead of 9 I think it’s a no brainer that the last mystery character will be female. They have stated multiple times that they want to work on balancing the genders a little better and to have only 2 of the 8 new character be female would go directly against this. I also confidently believe that beyond what has already made it onto the interwebs there will not be another guest character. Season 2 had amazing original new characters. There’s only been one confirmed completely original non IP new character so far in season 3. I’d bet a lot of money that there will be another and that everything I said above will stand.

That would be great actually, unless they make eyedoll a female! I’d rather it be a new original character and save eyedoll for season 4

Eyedol Is the true Villain and final character!!! (I think)

I’m going to keep mute on who the last 2 slots are but my guess is new character and guest. I don’t think Eyedol is in Season 3 but I think we should find out if he’s in or not.

I wanna know who the last character is too

Season’s 1 and 2 got a total of nine characters in the end, So season 3 shouldn’t be treated any different.

Gotta agree. Season 3 already has less content.

1 Like

Would’ve been nice to get some silhouettes like season 2’s trailer but Gargos being revealed made up for it. What’s the chances last character is the actual boss?

Not revealing silouettes its pretty curious.

If there is a guest character, surely it can be very clear who it is, ruining the magic

If Eyedol makes it
 well, its a f*cking byclops. How can you make that non obvious without cheating?

If both characters are new, then silouettes could serve as “no Eyedol/guest card”, ruining the magic again

Seems odd.We knew all s1 chars before launch, and we “knew” most of the cast of s2, the unknow ones were new to the series

This season we dont know if the last possible returning character makes it.

I only hope to dont be in the same situation of Injustice. I paid for the season pass when all the characters but Lobo were secret, and my dissapoint when they revealed Scorpion was supreme, specially when they promised “no guest” and Martian Manhunter wasnt announced yet.

I see a similar situation here. I (and many of us) want Eyedol, but if I get ANOTHER guest instead, I will be pissed off

That’s a good point and very likely the reasoning. I can’t imagine that they don’t at least have concept art for them by now given how far ahead this is all planned out. Still it’s VERY strange that we’re getting Gargos so early on maybe toss means Eyedol is returning after all, they always save the most hyped character for last and I don’t doubt Gargos is still the boss.

2 Likes

I think he who shall not be named is actually Skorg and what’s his face is the retro.

The trailer didn’t really give any hints about the last character (no spoilers from me) could be a brand new character though I don’t think it will be Eyedol. Remember you need to ask yourself what does the KI universe need in regards to characters?

They have officially revealed a vampire (no moveset spoilers from me) so are there any other movie monsters that fit the bill?

Don’t have a Frankenstein monster character yet do we?

Then again could be a human like the Jago rival I proposed a while ago.

It’s not exactly the same, but I sort of think Aganos fits into this category a little bit, right?

I’m hoping for a gorgon/medusa, or some water-based creature, since we have an ice-based character (Glacius), but nothing aquatic yet. I’d like to see some lizardman-like creature, kind of like the Creature From The Black Lagoon. That would also be a potential homage to Rikuo from Darkstalkers, too.

Sabre kinda nudges this trope abit.

When they say “new character” implies a new character but then again, I guess they wouldn’t put “returning character” since that would be too much of a give away, I think chances are extremely unlikely it’s Eyedol since I find it hard to believe that IG would only have 1 new character minus the guests for Season 3.

Skorge vs Arbiter would have been epic