Last two characters guessing game

You can count me in now on AND for Darksiders :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Boo ya brotha

1 Like

Just found my pick for next character, and he has awesome theme already.

Eagle pretty much confirmed, but i dont recall isaac mentioned only one was hinted. The 2nd char could be the new Tsar. Joanna dark will be so upsetting, since we have potential new chars.

Also since eagle seems to be the only good guy in that group , my guess is he is the katana weilder. The tsar is also heavily hinted in mira dossiers in SL

2 Likes

Do you remember when in the stream they talk about characters hinted at?

At the begining

Looking for the exact minute

Got it

Minute 15

Thanks @Delriach!!

2 Likes

I remember you were the first to hint about kilgore back in september lol.

1 Like

Do you like Darksiders?
I like Darksiders.
I like Darkisders too.
Lets add Darksiders to the game.
Bahbahbahbahbahbah.

I like Guacamelee.
Can we add Guacamelee.
Its a game that I like.

1 Like

Why are you still droning on about this? You don’t want Darksiders fine I get it, now get off it.

You’re completely insane lol.

Shadow Orchid and another variation of existing character.

Yep!

What does they say?.. I want to know what kind of hint.

Keits: (speaking about Shadow lords) I wonder if there is anything else in that mode
Delriach: Maybe…
Keits: Hide deeply in that arcane texts…
Delriach: I’m going to say this tho… People on the forums are in the right path when it comes to hints, I have seen posts, and some of them are completly (I believe he says interesting, but sounds crackes here a bit, also, my FAKING ENGLISHSSSSS), but some of them are actually pretty close to being correct

So AT LEAST one character is hinted in SL.

I already listed the hinted characters I saw. I’m posting them again, including the chimera:
Hinted:
-Kilgore (novella chapter 5 and SL, already in)
-Wendigoes (novella, SL Coven archives from Mira)
-The Tsar (Novella, SL Coven archives from Mira)
-Eagle (everywhere)
-Mer’ik Deem(The alien criminal Glacius was pursuing, SL Glacius archives )
-Katana guardian wielder(Shadow Lords guardians archives)
-Sol Dakuri (SL item hammer of Sol, general from Kan-Ra’s backstory)
-Noble from Kan-Ra’s backstory (maybe he is the Tsar?)
-Chimera(Eyedol backstory, SL)

5 Likes

Ooooh! I think that’s mean next character is not Shadow Orchid. I mean there no hint about Shadow Orchid in Shadow Lord. Right?

As far as I know, no, there is no hint of Shadow Orchid, but I don’t have all her SL files unlocked

In fact, as far as I don’t have all the files unlocked, there could be more characters hinted.

If they are intelligent(and they are), they will fill the right character slot(next to Eyedol) with the next character, and THEN the las spot will be below Shago and Omen.

So everyone will become crazy because “WAAAA SHORCHID WAS THE MOST VOTED AND HER PLACE NEXT TO THE OTHER SHADOW CHARACTERS MAKES SENSE WAAAAAA”

And I will say that this spot also is close to Rash and Arbiter, and I could totally see Raam being closer and leave 4 guest togethers.

OR I COULD BE WRONG AND IT’S A TOTALLY NEW CHARACTER AND I WILL BE EXTREMELLY HAPPY

1 Like

yeah… yeah… -___-

I really hope you are wrong about this. lol
I NEED SHARK MAN!

1 Like

I’ll actually be kind of surprised if there’s a huge, negative reaction to Shadow Orchid not being the next character or not getting released at all, at least on this site in particular. Maybe in other places like the FB group or on Twitter, but the backlash against her simply getting the highest vote count on here was much more palpable then any amount of praise she got from people that were happy with her being such a large possibility.

Ah well, I guess that’s kinda how it goes though, right? People that are happy don’t tend to take to the internet to voice their… Ya know… Pleasure, lol. So who knows, you might be right. This place could be flooded with people that really wanted her. I think it’s just as possible that it might be flooded with those that hate whoever gets announced, but ya never know.

I can also imagine a scenario where if the next two characters are remixes and neither of them are Shark TJ… Oh I can see a large number of angry people letting the devs hear about it. I personally don’t see the appeal in the concept and have yet to see a picture that convinces me otherwise, but if that ends up making it in, I hope that MS / IG will make it something cool and fun to play.

Personally, I hope Shorchid ends up making it, albeit as a remix that’s a new character (ie Kara or Nightshade or some other unique character with her own unique story and gameplay and not simply female Shadow Jago / Orchid with blue skin). However, if she doesn’t make it, I won’t mind. :slight_smile:

Best Bets:
-Conker
-Macho Man Randy Savage

Snap Into A Combo

Kilgore wasn’t in the poll, and overall, I feel he is well recived.
-He is factually Shadow Fulgore
-He is NOT Fulgore, is a totally independient character with his own story
-He is unique in terms of gameplay

If the 2 remaining characters have these 3 points(and at least point 3 is a given), being the first a “shadow/remix” version of any character, then I will be happy

2 Likes