Kombat Kids - Mortal Kombat Fan Kartoon

I made an MK fan film, something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. There’s a nice little KI reference in there for you eagle-eared viewers. Let me know what you think.

10 Likes

That was awesome!
I’ll definitely be checking out the next one.

But I missed the ki reference

When Johnny deflects Kano’s laser back at him with his sunglasses, it’s the sound of Fulgore’s Hype Beam.

3 Likes

Bo Rai Cho Wins XD

1 Like

That was unbelievably awesome, but where was Fera and Torr? :couple:

…and was there anyone else that wasn’t shown at least once?

1 Like

Fulgore wins of course.

1 Like

Very good work man.

Yeah no Fera Torr… didn’t put in the kids like Cassie and Takeda for obvious reasons. A few people from Deadly Alliance, Deception and 4 weren’t in there either. But overall I think like 60+ are in it.

1 Like

Holy Crap dude!!! That was awesome!!! my kids are 5&6 and they loved it!!!

Man you absolutely have to do a KILLER INSTINCT cartoon! PLEASE???

1 Like

That was so good I had to watch it again. :slight_smile:

I think Jax got the most kills (because he was armed), Rain got the worst of it (beig beat up multiple times by multiple people) and couldn’t weather the storm, Sub-Zero was the coolest (not really), Bo was the funniest due to his potty humor, Kano was on a roll (for a while), Cyrax got buried, Johnny was too full of himself (and a fountain too), Smoke got snuffed out, Sheeva had a hand on things (or 4), Sonya fought like a little girl (which is to say, not at all), Ermac was not himself, Noob was all over the place, Sektor got targeted, Scarlet had a bloody good time, Shang Tsung was a copy-cat, Kitana was a fan (of Johnny), Nightwolf lost the land (just like his ancestors), Scorpion came over to try to heat things up and stick it out, Sindel screamed bloody murder, Kotal Khan was hanging on to a thread, Kung Lao went hatty, Motaro got a kick out of things, Baraka wasn’t cut out for this, Stryker was useless (as usual), Kabal went too far and skipped ahead, Fujin blew me away (at how meaningless he was), Jade was green with envy, Predator went out like a boss, Shinnok WAS the boss, Raiden was shocked, Tremor was very grounded, Reptile and Mileena went out to lunch, Jason was behind everyone and failed to participate, and Liu Kang won the game (yet again).

2 Likes

Baby Baraka is adorable.

1 Like

That was great! Lol My brain couldn’t handle it at first due to it looking so cute and adorable, but my brain suddenly remembered its still MK after Johnny Cage Died (My Main Character dies first :frowning: ) I thought it was amazing though! Good stuff!

1 Like

Jason got Tanya.

1 Like

Hmm, and to think I was actually wondering who’s weapon that was sticking out of her… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Very nice and not bad at all. Really amusing and humorous too. Quite entertaining and enjoyable as well :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Am I a wuss for closing my eyes when Mileena took her first bite?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

you should do a mix of KI kids and MK kids sometime

1 Like

Seen Happy Tree Friends? it becomes more bearable with every episode.

I think this was something like that. You get used to seeing them all kicking and killing one another.

3 Likes