Kim Wu's teaser?

I know we’re very patient and waiting for they reveal Kim Wu. But I think @TempusChaoti should teaser Kim Wu’s image like this.

Or no blurry. But only Kim Wu’s arm or legs.

Thought?

2 Likes

Have patience, young one. Your time will come. But only when you are ready.

3 Likes

I’ve got Sabrewulf’s patience twitch twitch

7 Likes

Sure, why not so I’m in now. I’m now officially sold on that idea/suggestion too :blush: :smile:

KIM WU HYPE! DRAGON GUARDIAN HYPE! KIM WU THE DRAGON GUARDIAN HYPE! :sunglasses:

ENTER THE DRAGON! ENTER THE DRAGON GUARDIAN! ENTER THE DRAGON HYPE! ENTER THE DRAGON GUARDIAN HYPE! (See what I just did there) :wink:

1 Like

Take a deep breath, child, and humble thyself. Clear your mind and meditate in silence - only then shall you receive that which you so eagerly seek.

1 Like

Id rather wait until March. i just know there’s something unfinished

They will show her when their ready.

I can wait for Kim wu, but I can’t wait till march.

…REALLY?

2 Likes

I think after the final 2 characters of SFV are revealed is when they’ll tease her. Waiting for the SFV hype to wind down.

Maybe I am pessimistic, but I don’t think we are oing to see much of S3 characters this year. What’s the point of teasing a character when you won’t be able to play him for 4 months?

What now? Seriously?

They are still focusing on Shago, what can they possibly tease with Kim? They already did with her weapon and litte tune. Just wait until March, Fallout comes out in a month anyway :grinning:

To build hype little by little each month until the eventual and exciting (full) reveal - they’d basically be holding the carrot on a stick.

2 Likes

I don’t expect to see Kim Wu nor anybody else till 2016

What??? : |

1 Like

Okay then :neutral_face: :confused:

tomorrow monday suppostobe something … what may be they show is shadow jago … moves, or rework of character or story realeted. or how the season 3 will work torwards to reales

1 Like

So true. We’ll find out tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

may be something like this

3 Likes

… Man, there’s a lot I’d do for just a look at the rendered ankle :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha. wait… Oops I just said imagine, I really mean “image”! I feel like very stupid (facepalm)

1 Like