Kim wu's reveal trailer?

It’s almost Christmas! I was hoping for this trailer around this time or at world cup, when would be a good time to expect/look for the trailer?

6 Likes

To keep the HYPE, they might show it @ the World Cup, but that’s my speculation.

5 Likes

I hope so, i’ve been itching to see more S3 stuff especially kim wu

would be nice if for S3, each trailer told the background story and preludes the next character and how they fit into the universe… just as we have written background stories for season 1, but as a visual display, even if it integrates still shot transitions

1 Like

I think they’ll really start the S3 rollout after the holidays. I’d guess we’ll see at least two character’s trailers in January.

2 Likes

Since Killer Instinct season One Ultra edition is the FREE xbox Live Gold game for January,
I think they should cele rate by having a Kim Wu release trailer and a beta of Kim like Rash for all of February.

Then we woke up.

Lol. I don’t think they will do that. Kim is one of the returning cast, so I imagine they will save her for S3 Launch.

For some reason “Kim Wu Revealed” took my mind in the wrong direction…

4 Likes

I’m thinking we will probably see a big season 3 reveal of some kind at the world cup. After all, where better to show season 3 off than a dedicated KI tourney and stream.

1 Like

World Cup 2016.

1 Like

I am now going to say next year of early 2016 :wink:

1 Like

^Me if somehow they give us Kim-Wu’s trailer as a Christmas present.

Serious time: World Cup sounds reasonable

2 Likes

Hmm dibs on that too… Unless IG is all like “SYKE! SURPRISE!” or something xD

1 Like

Ig:"We all know how you KI fans are waiting for the Kim Wu trailer so…"
KI fans:"YEESSSSS I KNEW IT!!! KIM WUUUUU!!!“
Ig:”…so we decided not to show you:P"
KI fans:"WWWHHHAAATTTTTTT!!! NOOOOOOO!!!"
Do it Ig.

6 Likes

If Kim is one of the last characters to be released, I will be so sad…

At least I have Rash then. Lol

1 Like

You know, that’s actually a terrifyingly plausible possibility. I mean, she was teased at the end of the first Season 3 trailer (Rash), but you could say the same thing for Cinder (who’s teased at the end of TJ’s trailer, the first of the Season 2 things.)

Please no. IG pretty please with puppy dog eyes no.

1 Like

Please IG, Please show mercy for us KI Kim Wu fans.

1 Like

IG: Kim Wu is postponed until Season 4. In other news, Season 4 is announced!

3 Likes

Kim Wu isn’t actully in the game. She will never be in the game. Those Nunchaku we teased? Oh yeah the Nunchaku will be its own character:P

3 Likes

HOW DARE YOU!!!, mercy must be shown!

1 Like