Kim Wu's New Face

Oh just peachy. And U?

This is very sad
 Welcome to friendzoned club

My brother has always told me never to admit to a girl/woman that you feel like you’ve been put into the friendzone because it implies that you only wanted to get into her pants. They don’t like that (you can thank the feminist agenda for that).

1 Like

Really? It wouldn’t just imply that you wanted to be more than friends? Perhaps have a meaningful relationship? Possibly marriage, kids, grandkids & such? Grow old together?

Nope, just want to depants her.
:unamused:

1 Like

Women wear pants?

Outside of Disney anthropomorphic movies, typically yes.

1 Like

I learned something today.

1 Like

Wow, Cinder could be standing next to me and it would still get cold in here after that comment.

He knows the truth. Gargos is the giver of life!

I dunno, maybe it just struck a nerve. When I was younger I managed to get friend-zoned a lot. And never once was it because I just wanted to get in anyone’s pants. Luckily I finally found someone, and we’ve been married for 15 years.

Kim’s face is fine, maybe a different retro hairstyles

Yeah, I think we’ve gotten off topic a little bit here. So bringing it back around

I can say the lighting on certain stages makes her character portrait looks worse than any driver’s license photo in history.

On some stages though, TJ’s hair and beard areas take on a transparent quality and you actually can see through those sections, so character portraits in general aren’t that flattering.

I like Kim’s face though. I’ve never seen a problem with it, I’m just surprised people would rather turn her into some pop star, and that seems like one huge character archetype that’s been so heavily overplayed in anime, so she’d basically amount to some generic, forgettable, throwaway character design. She stands out better as she is now I believe.

1 Like

This is kinda random but, i happen to bump into this mod of Kim on DA :slight_smile: thought I’d share

5 Likes

Old news, I’m afraid. Many of us have known about this for months

ah I see, just figured of posting the pics here eitherway since i haven’t seen it on this topic as of yet till now haha

1 Like

Thanks for sharing though!

And I didn’t know you are a fan of DOA :open_mouth:

1 Like

@RTA07 did u ever get an Xbox???

1 Like

;w; not yet

2 Likes

Pardon me for buddin’ in real quick like. If you’re looking to get one sometime, I recommend checking out Amazon. Last I checked, they had a sale going on some of their regular xbox ones. Not certain if the sale is for international shipping but it’s at least worth a look-see.

Back on topic though. The mod looks fantastic. My only complaint, though I can’t really describe it, is that her face irks me. Something about it doesn’t yell “Kim Wu” to me.

1 Like