Kim Wu Countdown! (late update)

oooh? What’s that ya have in mind? :open_mouth:

1 Like

I asked Adam Will we Get a Chainsaw Welding Character

Pants 100% Confirmed. Let’s Go. :laughing:

Id sure love to see a modern leather or jeans theme!

1 Like

I would say “I dare you to head stand for 20 sec. If you can’t do that, then you show us Kim Wu’s concept art…”

So… What do you think of this? Need more burn question?

2 Likes

That last tweet from Adam. Hahaha!

2 Likes

What if Kim Wu looks like this??? :smile:

2 Likes

why? Just because “Kim Wu certainly has some Brue Lee in her fighting style and stance”

fighting style and stance… where you find clues about “pants” in that conversation?

omg guys…

1 Like

Adam is a straight savage in his second tweet :joy:

2 Likes

Lol It’s a joke. You have to ask @RTA07 about it. :laughing:

3 Likes

I used your words, but it’s a broad question for all :yum:

1 Like

Well to clarify,

The females that we’ve seen so far (minus their alternate costumes/Riptor and ARIA) they don’t really wear pants as their default costume. They either have shorts/some combat skirt (help me find a better word than this) and that’s about it.

With Kim, I personally think it would be awesome for her to be rocking some Bruce lee inspired pants than for her to wear something like tights/leggings etc than what we’ve seen so far (their default costume right? not alternates). Kinda like a different approach in the look.

Honest opinion though, I do strongly believe that Kim having pants also seems appropriate knowing her fighting style is in fact based on jeet kune do (or Keet do jo? forgot haha)

2 Likes

LOL nah XD we don’t wanna torture poor Adam now do we?

3 Likes

I just tweet to him on Twitter. But he didn’t answer back…

I wonder what Kim Wu’s size will be? I bet it is somewhere in between Maya and Orchid. Definitely taller than Hisako but not as thick and tall as Maya.

I think pants are a must if they want to nail the Bruce Lee vibe.
I know she is her own character but for many of us, the more similar to Bruce Lee the better.

1 Like

i can honestly see the pants being an accessory, which would still be great either way… it would also be cool if they gave her a bruce lee battle cry like, “wahtah!!”

1 Like

Kim Wu’s Facial Features confirmed LOL

4 Likes

LMAO I can’t XD

5 Likes

[quote=“MEAAnTwAn310, post:37, topic:4280”]
“wahtah!!”
[/quote]No thank you, i’d prefer juice.

1 Like