Killer Synergy Team Brawl #1 (Now Finished)

I already put you in the bracket as Dinos n’ Daggers.I thought you two agreed on that

That works for me if there are no objections from @NitricZenith. We didn’t actually pick a team name, we just had a sparring match. And we can confirm the date as Sunday the 19th at 2PM PST (my time)?

It’s Saturday,March 18th at 12:00PM PST

Roger that, thank you

1 Like

Also forgot to ask where can I find the bracket?

Its in the OP

3 Likes

Sooo… is anyone still looking for a teammate? I have terrible fundamentals and don’t play any character beyond a sub-basement level!

1 Like

@ZTRAINOVER9000 I have a team that wants to sign up, but they dont have accounts and there seems to be an issue with creating accounts right now on the Forums. Could I just let you know their names and team name? I go to school with the kiddos so he’s actually watching me type this right now lol.

2 Likes

Yeah sure

1 Like

Alrighty, i’ll get back to you in a bit.

1 Like

Are registrations intentionally closed? I can’t sign up.

The two players are:
DimmaDongExpand
AwakingTheDemon

Team name is:
ExpandTheDemon

1 Like

Yeah thats intentional, I just handle the bracket myself

Why not ExpandTheDong?

Could not resist saying that :joy::joy:

Spoiler is not PG

We thought about it, but wanted to stay appropriate.

2 Likes

Ah okay, in that case @DarkLrdChuckles and me are: Jumping Spider, Hidden Tiger

3 Likes

That’s scary team. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I have gotten significantly worse during my time off. I went like 5-5 in ranked last night. Could be that my heart isn’t in it anymore, but could also be that I just suck and everyone got better around me. I lost to RAAM… RAAM! Though, I was using Thunder.

Wow, that team name could have been so much worse, two rather filthy alternate names popped up in my head immediately after reading that.

Also after playing Ranked today, my confidence is shaken, I’m scared, bad things are gonna happen. :sweat:

1 Like

Accounting for US Daylight Saving Time adjustment, Argentina time should be 4hrs ahead of tourney (PST) time.

There are start time discrepancies as of this edit, though.

:smiley:

1 Like