Killer Synergy Team Brawl #1 (Now Finished)

XenoRaptor: Directed by RyanBay

Raptor is Ryan’s Bay

T1AO XenoBay

Lol idk :joy:

What’s this I’m tagged in?

Team based tournament

Hmm. Interesting. Guess I’ll have to read up on this then.

Alrigh so there is a rule change that I will soon put in the OP.Each player will play a single game with each player of the opposing team.If it were sets the entire way through it would just be too time consuming for some.

1 Like

I’ll never understand time convertions TT__TT

I only know right now I’m two hours ahead of New York time until their Spring time.

1 Like

Thanks @ZTRAINOVER9000 for the invite I’m very excited I don’t have a teamate :frowning: so if anyone is interested :slight_smile: maybe @ZDhome unless you have a teamate

3 Likes

If someone wasn’t tagged in this thread say a friend of mine or something can they still be on my team and join up on the ki forums? @ZTRAINOVER9000

Yeah just tell them to join the forums,tag them and I’ll put you guys in the bracket

Okay thanks you @ZTRAINOVER9000 I’m still looking for a teammate I was just curious :slight_smile:

@ZTRAINOVER9000 would there be any objections to @ORambleO being on our team? I know this would put us over 3 players, but maybe as a stand in? My other team mate is in England so I’m expecting there maybe some problems between time zones. Do you have anyone we can pair OrambleO with?

As long as no emergencies come up, I would love to play!

Yo… I’m going Orchid this tournament lol

1 Like

Sweet!! You busy tomorrow night maybe we can get some practicing in? :slight_smile:

im not sure. i will have to get back to you on that, but i WILL be actively trying to free up the time.

I usually see you on and using the app, but usually watching YouTube during the hours I’m active, I can’t play during the week far past 10-10.30pm but am often active on weekends if I don’t have other plans. You could always shoot me a message and see if I’m down to play, y’know?

1 Like

Its okay @ZDhome I was just saying I’ll be on if you can make it on if not that’s okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah that would be my wife, she home with my son while I’m at school. But my last day of school is Wednesday so I’ll be home a bit more. I’m pretty sure the tournament is on a Sunday so I’m pretty sure I’m safe, because there is one thing left to do, the NCLEX. But the test isn’t given on a Sunday. And I would still like to get a chance to spar before the tournament.

So if there’s a team of players playing Orchid and Sabrewulf, can I suggest the name “The Ichi & Scratchy Show”?

3 Likes

Just to verify the tournament is on Sunday the 19th at 2PM PST. Also @NitricZenith we still need to come up with some kinda team name. I heard someone mention itchy and scratchy show, don’t think it would fit with our mains but it’s hilarious. Let’s see Riptor and Maya mains… What would fit… Beauty (Maya) and a beast (riptor), beast of burden, brains v bronze, any suggestions?