Killer Synergy Team Brawl #1 (Now Finished)

Add me, (or I’ll add you) we can practice some time, just need a team name now! Hmm, if memory serves you’re a Riptor main?

Dinos n’ Daggers?

1 Like

Sounds good to me. I’m at school on break at the moment so send me a friend request and we can spar in about 2 hours or so.

I’ll be asleep in about 2 hours or so, (it’s a work night) some other time. :slight_smile:

(I already added you, also, haha.)

Sounds like a plan, I’ve already seen how scary your main is. I’d rather be with than against.

Any name? I’m not good at making up names.

It was for anyone really, before I decided to opt out all together.

Roger that. Some other time then.

3.Each member of the team will fight each member of the opposing team
4.Double Elimination, Matches are 2/3
5.The team with the most set wins will be given the overall win
6. In the event of a tie, each team will choose one player and those players will play a tie breaker set

How does this work exactly? Are we counting every players matches in a set to determine the winning team? What counts as an elimination? Are we playing 2/3 against each member of the opposing team? If so, say I lose against one member, win against the other, and my team takes the set, does my loss against the one member count as an elimination, or is it only based on our team losing a set?

@ZTRAINOVER9000

I’m not too sure if I can make it. I’ll see if I can though.

If you lose in winners bracket then you go to losers and from losers you’re out.You have a set with each person on the other team,you play a 2/3 with each person on the opposing team.It only counts when you lose a set.

Cool. Clear as mud.

1 Like

OK so it’s a teams of 2. Botha members face both members of other team. 4 fights per round each being best 2 of 3.

A Spider & A Monk.

2 DPs, 1 Web Cling

Spyder MONKees

Jumping Spider, Hidden Tiger

The Spider Monk: Reloaded

DP & Jump

A Monk & A Spider walk into a bar …
(AM&ASWIAB) I don’t know I’m tired

lol

3 Likes

@oTigerSpirit I’m liking Jumping Spider, Hidden Tiger and The Spider Monk: Reloaded haha

1 Like

Put me and @PVT1AORyanBay down as Psycho Vipers @ZTRAINOVER9000

1 Like

Me band lemon are going to be Duling Lemons. That’s our team name.

2 Likes

Jumping Spider, Hidden Tiger. Love it, lol.

I presume each member of each team right each member of the opposing team.
Say… (hypothetically)
Chris and Tony are the first team and Josh and Bob are the other team. The first match is Bob vs Chris. Chris wins, so the current rounda score is 1-0. The next match is Tony vs Josh. Josh wins, setting the rounds score to 1-1. (i think thisbisbjow it works) This means that each team either choose a player to represent them for the tie breaker, or it goes this way; instead of Bob vs Chris it is Bob vs Josh. The next match is then Chris vs tony. If this is a tie then both teams choose a player to represent them in final set.

I just assume that’s the way it works.

Thats correct

2 Likes

Ooph. That’s a long tournament.

I know I might make a last minute change to the rules to help shorten it but I’m not certain about it yet

Psycho Vipers? I know its the name of the team but, cant you think of anything more creative?