KILLER RANK who's made it?

Actually since he plays Jago he can dp punish all of them regardless of run cancel since rash can’t block out of run.

1 Like

You guys are full of spoiled bologna; no punish?

This is what happens when he “basically holds the stick forward”! :sob:

via GIPHY

2 Likes

But then they rely on Wrecking Ball :confused:

I’ll get this match down eventually!

1 Like

I have. In my dreams.

1 Like

Still in Silver, I am on a 10-2 run but after my 6-0 streak, I couldn’t find another opponent. So my win streak ended prematurely yesterday…huge letdown. I hope to go to Gold this weekend, though.

2 Likes

I’m still sitting at about 1/3 up the way through gold. Honestly I haven’t progressed much because I’ve been playing other games & stuff. But so far it’s been a fairly easy climb back up. I’m sure I’ll be back up to Killer before you know it.

1 Like

Killer is brutal lol but fun!!! So so brutal

Strength. Speed. Fury.

5 Likes

I’m 20 and 1 in Ranked (not saying I’m great, but competent)…But, I’m just not a Ranked type player. I prefer going long rounds with people, and I hate when peoole are FORCED to play me (sometimes multiple times in a row), if that’s not their desire. Alot of people b**tch on their mics about my main/play style, and in Exhibition I can just leave. Ranked is not worth the hastle, IMO.

1 Like

Now 100 points away from Gold promotion match. I enjoy the climb im Silver a lot. Before in S2, I had a 27-9 record in Silver and it was too easy for me to reach Gold. Now I am getting decent enough opponents in Silver, mostly Gold ranked players, and I am getting pushed more.

If I reach Gold then I know I deserved it.

1 Like

We belive in you Bo!!! Keep going :heart::heart:

We want to see recordings of your qualify matches even of you loose so get that DVR going.

We might be able to help!

I hear this…but mostly I don’t mind. My matches are always pretty close unless I’m playing sadira lol. Then she can chop me up pretty bad!!

But hey that’s my fault for not using anti air enough. Knowing that its somthing I can work on.

Still when ur pit against that guy who has 12 pro stars and u at least do a bar and a half it’s not too sad.

Specially not for someone who refuses to main one person.

See with ranked I’m not hugely competertive. I don’t mind loosing at all and I love it when they ■■■■■… it just makes me more evil lol. I got to killer with kim wu… who is kinda very average and very easy to deal with if you know what to do.

Now I’m I’m ranked I’m happier to to learn arbiter so I’m giving away plenty of points lol.

Thanks, lost against some Killers so need to climb back up. Killers keeping me from reaching Gold. Excellent match making again, lol.

1 Like

i made killer 4 days into season 3’s launch. man, it was absolutely brutal going up to it. i ran into a bunch of old killers from season 2 in all brackets. there were also jerks tryin to smurf with low level accounts so they can fool you, but i dont show mercy on ranked to anybody at all. i made it and now i just play exhibition because i am wanting to run FT5s and FT10s so i can improve. ranked just plays with your head, you care about winning not about getting stronger.

Hey, could be worse. My promotion match was against someone with a Pro Medal lol

Luckily, they used Kim Wu hehehe

1 Like

Made it to Gold over the weekend after starting at PC release. Love this damn game. Slowly crawling my way up Gold but at this point I’m just learning and enjoying the best 2 of 3 because the mind games are realllllll.

2 Likes

I knew you could do it!

Oh really? :smiling_imp:

You wanna go Ostrich?!

Lol, but seriously, thanks - you helped me find my way, so you always have my gratitude.

Sensai.

4 Likes

LOL That Ostrich :joy:

No problem. Any questions you still have, Let me know. I need to show you some S3 Jago tech too! :smiley:

1 Like

I never want to touch ranked again…

8 Likes