Killer Instinct Season 3 Launch Prediction date : March 25th 2016!

Hey, if it gets delayed to April’s fool day, it would be stunning

2 Likes

How about cancel KI S3? : D

My… heart… pain…

2 Likes

March 31, 11:59pm

4 Likes

Overused joke is overused

1 Like

But sadly not far off from the truth

1 Like
2 Likes

doesnt bother if all cast has their backstories. Im guessing for the 1st week of march.

If S3 doesn’t drop before 15th March, I won’t get to play it until almost half way through April because my sister’s getting married and the whole family are having a month long holiday for it.

I was considering some last minute illness, but my family would never forgive me.

Whatever happens, don’t have to much fun while I’m gone. I’ll certainly be thinking of all you lucky b@st@rds learning the tech while I’m dressed up in a kilt, drowning my sorrows.

1 Like

To All: There is an official forum game on another thread going on where you can win s3 codes. Go check it out!

(Just in case…let me wake up a few more guys
@WandaMaximoff @FallofSeraphs76 @adymunrox @BigBadAndy)

2 Likes

Awwww shnitzel!! Let’s get this guessing game going! (Thanks for the tag!! :smile:)

OMG LYFE!!! thanks bro! :smiley:

MARCH THE 25th my guess its the last friday of march.

3/28 for the Win!

I would love to guess Mar 27th but thats a sunday and also my sons birthdayhe would be sooooo hype because he plays KI more than I do and that would be a perfect B-Day gift… So my guess is the 25th thats Easter weekend

1 Like

awwwww . am hoping for early march. With twins on the way late march, early april… wont have much time to play …

Congratulations. Sounds exciting.

Congrats! First kids?

yeah! due april 15 but dr said to make sure they dont run out of space, etc if they dont come super early, she will induce them to come april 1.

2 girls

1 Like

@StarFyre2000 I have one girl, (Emma-)Sophia, 21 months old right now (wife went into labor a few days early, the day I bought my xbox, so I didnt get to play Titanfall/KI right away). That said, having a kid is a very rewarding experience, it helps that she is a very easy going, fast sleeping and smart kid though :grin:

Having a daughter is great, she’s really daddy’ little girl, however I dont envy you for having twins :sweat_smile:. It wil be like being thrown in the deep end…