Killer Instinct Season 3 Graphics Shine Brighter

This is incredibly hyperbolic and borderline fear-monger-y.

Just wait dude.

there’s nothing hyperbolic about “ONLY THREE NEW STAGES”

It is what it is.

A disaster.

7 Likes

Just because it’s from a dev doesn’t mean it can’t troll us.
They’ve messed with us before. :wink:

Wait what, only 3 new stages in Season 3? Euhhhh, that’s really unexpected. I get that we already have a good selection of quality stages, that are getting revamped on top of that, but that’s a drastic change from the model used for S1/S2.

I’m starting to feel like the business model for S3 and package content will be quite different too and so not consistent with the S1/S2 model.

1 Like

I’m agree with you. Season 3 will be not great like S1 and 2…

1 Like

Trolling is light and fun. Playful even. This is not trolling, I promise.

7 Likes

Please speak for yourself.

Every character gets one, why would they dial back on that now?

You’re assuming that’s how much it will cost, which they haven’t revealed.

Wait until you assume.

2 Likes

Not really. S3 still has numerous changes, new characters, dynamic lighting…

S3 only receiving 3 stages isn’t going to kill my hype for the game. We already have 18+ stages!

That’s more than the average fighting game, tbh…

7 Likes

Listen, Iron Galaxy or Microsoft or whoever is behind this decision. You’re very good at your jobs. You really don’t have to take a page out of Capcom’s book.

2 Likes

SIX guests!!! Arbirter has his own stage because of Microsoft! :rage::rage::rage:

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! I’ve been waiting for that Forever man![quote=“Filemoncio, post:97, topic:5032”]
This is annoying, dissapointing. Right now my hype for S3 is zero. S3 is basically a “character pack”
[/quote]

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? New balance changes! new stage lighting! You’re are not Appreciating how much work they are putting into this season for us man![quote=“Filemoncio, post:102, topic:5032”]
It is what it is.

A disaster.
[/quote]

Omg. Having less stages is not a disaster.

2 Likes

Hey, maybe if the new lighting improves stages like Hisako’s and Cinder’s so I can actually use them without being blinded, we’ll get more than 3 “new” stages that way.

7 Likes

Season three hasn’t even been released yet, so you’re kind of stepping into uncharted waters : /

I’d wait until more info on what’ll be in S3 before making judgments.

2 Likes

So how will character theme songs work then if they don’t have their own stage? … I am in the troll wagon here lol

But Season 3 get only three stages… I really want to see Tusk’s stage and Vampire’s stage! But I feel like they killed our dreams. : (

Well you are managing one passionate community and seem to hold it together well, so I will give you that haha

But the relight does look amazing and I’m excited for it (as made obvious about my big post speculating that this was going to happen). Guess we’re all just chomping at the bit for more S3 news my friend.

No new characters… No Eyedol R.I.P.

1 Like

How do you know? Who’s said that?

Six guests? We only know about four characters for far, and two of them are guests. Who knows, there could only be three guests.