Killer Instinct S3 Tournament Results Info Graphic

Until raam wins evo im not satisfied

I went over the list.

Circa Nicky is Fulgore.

Poor Aganos.

1 Like

Should we have a discussion in a new thread in what constitutes the characterā€™s that should be included in something of this nature?

I feel like this is something to bring up that could carry a fair amount of discussion indefinitely, because viewers and competitors go back and forth on what should be included in a playerā€™s victory of the tournament win, without removing the personā€™s work to get that win.

Sleepā€™s use of Gargos for EVOā€™s finals is a prime example of what Iā€™d like to see what we could define this.

My apologies on digressing here, but I would love to see these done for S1 and S2. Infographics are always great to see.

Aganos and RAAM will have their moment one day soon.

Ok, so, first of all, thanks for your hard work.

Iā€™m doing the same thing for every game. I donā€™t count online tournament or local. And I have a few things to add, if I can :

8 Likes

Wulf never won :sob: ā€¦

Why, when such a discussion is completely on-topic for this thread?

1 Like

Personally felt that it might have strayed a bit off, but I think youā€™re right with that comment.

1 Like

Woah thanks for doing this man

By giving us tag team modeā€¦

1 Like

So, February is over, I think itā€™s time to do a little recap of the last two months. Keep in mind I donā€™t add weekly or online tournament (might be unfair to guys like Amenty who won yesterday, congrats by the way, but thatā€™s how I ā€œworkā€) :

Some statistics (done with my numbers, so take this with a grain of salt) :

• In one year and 2 months, 18 of the 26 characters have won a tournament (17 for Season 3, Kan Ra only won Season 2 tournaments in 2016).
  • With 70 % of its cast winning tournament, KI is the fourth game in terms of variety (Guilty Gears is at 91 %, SFV at 79 % and Pokken at 75 %). But we have to keep in mind that there were way more SFV and Guilty Gear tournament than KI (something like 100 tournament were played for SFV, 6X for Guilty, 4X for KI)
  • Fulgore, Jago and Spinal have won the most tournaments (6 for Fulgore, 5 for both Jago and Spinal).
  • Fulgore is the first character with two victories in 2017. And the only one as of now.
  • Sadira, Riptor, Omen, Aganos, Rash, Tusk, Eyedol and Kilgore won nothing.
1 Like