Killer Instinct Force Mode

Let me understand, shadow lords mode is supposed to be a brawler and not a 1vs1 game?

1 Like

nobody knows. the trailer mentions some type of ā€˜mimicsā€™ of the cast, plural. They used the word ā€˜roguelikeā€™ they did mention obtaining and leveling up certain items. Which to me certainly sounds like modern beat 'em ups we just mentioned today.

But nobody knows, it could just be an mkx clone. and then thereā€™d be sadness

1 Like

No I donā€™t think they would, although I donā€™t remember reading that. Rogue-like is becoming the new ā€œRPG elementsā€ in that every game in the univers claims to have them and that they make the game better. For me, it essentially implies some element of randomness and that you get one crack at beating it. So I wouldnā€™t expect to have 100 consecutive chances to fight OP Gargos if it is truly rogue like. That would be an interesting (and somewhat surprising decision).

As an aside, we also know that it will offer uses for KI gold. They definitely have me curious.

I want to get hyped, but manā€¦ I believe will be something like Sfa world tourā€¦

Man, i REALLY wish that im wrongā€¦

Iā€™d personally much prefer a kind of world tour mode to the hackneyed beat-em-ups like the Tekken games had. I really loved Alpha 3ā€™s world tour mode.

What would we fight? Gargos minions?

this would make KI multiplayer so damn huge! Co-op with your friends at KI beat em up mode. Much better than fighthing each other. Looks way more interesting than Shadow Lords. KI fierce mode plz.

2 Likes

I was thinking hereā€¦ Maybe that little demon posted on Twitter is a Shadow lords enemy?

1 Like

i was thinking the same, we could be looking at mobs

2 Likes