Killer Instinct EVO Panel Friday 12:00 PM

hopefully it’ll b like comiccon where tons of stuff gets leaked and not like D23 … no videos got leaked from last summers D23…

Well im ready for whatever is brought to the table :wink: :imp: :smiling_imp: cant wait!!

Last year we managed to Periscope the panel. There will be video of it, but it will appear on EVO’s channel the day or two after, I believe.

So KI will be streamed on Friday? I don’t get at what time we’ll be top 16 happening.

I think Killer Instinct is only on Saturday. Maybe Sunday but I’m not sure.

1 Like

7 Likes

Why do I have a feeling something might come up during their panel?

When in doubt…blame smash.

Dude no, I Love Smash since the first game was released.

Well the scene does a reputation for taking longer amounts of time to complete then any other fighter.

To be honest, what I meant earlier is that the Killer Instinct Panel this Friday could reveal a new character and I bet my tuckus is Eyedol.

2 Likes

I could have sworn someone said the next character would be revealed at EVO. I guess not.

A new character being revealed isn’t confirmed, but it’s very, very likely.

1 Like

I’m blaming SFV for being on 3 streams at once.

5066 entrants… I like my SF. But I wanna know what sparked 5066 entrants.

2 Likes

Seriously. I thought people were mad…what happened?

Just to cover our bases, what other events are in July?

Dunno, but obviously people liked it.

Something will be revealed I think, it’s EVO probably the largest FGC event of the year and perfect opportunity to reveal something.

I’m suprised to see KI with such a good slot on saturday considering the numbers.

Ideally, i’d like confirmation of Season 4, but if that happens, i don’t think MS would announce it so soon (although Evo would make most sense of when to announce it, to show ongoing support for the game).