Killer Instinct Definitive Edition not working properly

I bought the game on windows store and when i try to run it it starts the game but when I press on play Killer Instinct the game launches the free version and all my characters/stages etc are still locked. It says to buy the character or the definitive edition while i have already purchased the game and launch through that app. Can anyone sort this out because windows/xbox support can’t help me out with this problem. All i hear is have you tried reinstalling the game or restarting your PC. YES I HAVE DONE THAT MULTIPLE TIMES!

1 Like

Run it from the old icon.
The original one. I’m really starting
To wonder about IG…

Doesn’t work.

I feel your pain, getting 20 FPS again…

If your install runs good, take your invoice, and ask to escalate your complaint. Make sure everything else is OK, sounds like a billing issue. Log in with the email you used at purchase.

Yeah this doesn’t help either. I’m convinced I am talking to a third world country help desk employee named Sanjai or something.

And now I am getting this error…

You where speaking to cynical employee.
Escalate your ticket. Show this to iron galaxy, and the mods.

How do I do that?

Try
xSkeletalx

http://irongalaxystudios.com

I think both the windows store an ki are broken.

I’m having the same problem with Definitive Edition on PC not unlocking anything. I paid $40 for an app that tells me everything I could ever want to know about characters I can’t play.

I bought and refunded the definitive edition 3 times and each time it was showing that i didn’t have it. A buddy of mine has it and his worked fine. I spent a entire day on the phone with support from MS and Xbone support and they seemed totally clueless.

Since this seems to be a serious problem and there are a lot of topics about this …please help @developers @rukizzel

2 Likes

I sent a email to iron galaxy and got a response from someone named tom carbone jr. He said that they were looking in to it so we will see if there is any message.

We just rolled out a fix that will hopefully take care of this issue. Give us some time for it to prop, then report back in!

1 Like

It is still not working. I can just play the free character (Kilgore).

This bug is NOT the best way to start experience with a new Fighting Games :frowning:

3 Likes

still not working for me too, bought definitive edition but it shows unlocked only Jago and Rash with their traditional costumes, but no one else is unlocked

1 Like

Not working for me either. DYING TO PLAY ; (((

Three days since purchasing the definitive edition after hearing it was on PC from my brother, still unable to access my content. Making the best of it, taking advantage of the training sessions with rash, and shadow lords campaign. hopefully it’ll be up soon.

Still not working, it sucks because it’s slowly killing the hype of getting the content for me, there’s only so much I can do with Jago and Killgore :c