Killer Instinct Character Survey

Why not, given this Guest Heavy Ladened Season. :frowning:

No more than 2 guests please.

I think they called it Kelvin cause 0 Kelvin its the lowest temperature reacheable in nature and him being an extremely cold mass of ice

3 Likes

hmmm…season 4 confirmed? Also MS’s golden boy Chief wasn’t on the list, but a Brute was…odd.

Kelvin sounds like a cool idea (herherher)…it sounds like a retro-style KI1/2 Glacius…I’m all for that.

I suggested they add Buck from Halo…why? Cause Nathan Filion that’s why.

Also Eyedol…yes please, yes please, yes please.

More thoughts later…

2 Likes

Eyedol, Lost stages/retro stages, and no mercy…
then you have a free choice of new elements.

8 Likes

I honestly have less of an idea of who is the S3 July character now due to that list.

I’m assuming that character is either hype-worthy to be the last S3 character or hold significant importance to the season 3 story.

The whole thing makes the wait much more painful!

Awesome stuff guys! 2500+ responses so far. Lots of great data and feedback. If you have friends that aren’t on the forums but are interested in KI, make sure they fill out the survey ASAP!

Thanks!

9 Likes

quick question…if you have family that share the same computer as you, can they vote as well, or will it count as a double and get your own dismissed??

1 Like

I asked for spawn lol spawn in KI or MK would be biblical! Also Eyedol was my number 1. Character intro dialogue, retro music for matches, just a little bit of my feedback lol

2 Likes

@CStyles45 is there any chance to know some of the info gathered?

If sharing the data its compromising, dont share the least ot the most voted, instead show some intermediate results!

4 Likes

The last character of season 3 must be mullaska and I refuse to stop bringing him up! We need the epic slug warrior!!!

4 Likes

Ah, Moluska would absolutely fill in the beastly-creature role that I want in Season 3 after Sabrewulf & Riptor did their parts in Seasons 1 & 2, respectively. I always thought that Moluska was a fantastic idea, and I’d love to see him slime his way into KI someday. :snail:

-Zenek

1 Like

I don’t know how I forgot about him! Wish I could go back and suggest him now

1 Like

Mollusca?

Fill me in plz.

1 Like

An old character from the concept art of one of the old KIs. Was supposed to play like “a more gooey Blanka”, but never made it into the game. He is a frequent suggestion among the community as someone to add.

3 Likes

Ah.

That July character can’t come sooner…

1 Like

I put archers and anything that reaks of zoning in last place, lol. Time to engage and not run away.

#NO MORE ZONERS
#NO MORE TELEPORTING
#NO MORE ANNOYANCES

2 Likes

What game was he planned for? Is there real, proper concept art?

Voted.

Please no more guests.

1 Like

It appears Bayliss came up with the idea when the new KI was announced. my bad.

3 Likes