Killer Instinct bugs

I found the lobby @KRAKENJIMMY almost instantly. After installing the update, quitting KI, and then rebooting my console, Ranked/Exhibition are still “ghost towns”. I’ll wait until the patch rolls out completely and more people update over the next day or two before reporting back unless things change quicker.

Added screenshots of my KI build and Xbox One build for illustrative purposes.

1 Like

Shadow lab is working as well. Shadow survial took a few try agains but its working.
SO far so good!

1 Like

Downloaded update. Restarted KI. No Ranked or Exhibition matches. Will test again tomorrow

1 Like

Just tried searching for a lobby, admittedly an hour after you posted this (had to go eat dinner… I was effing starving :stuck_out_tongue:). Second verse same as the first… didn’t find anything. I’ll let it sit for a while and keep my fingers crossed things get better tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I instaled the update but no luck w shin hisako or double vip xp. Waiting for the next one… and thanks for the attention btw!

1 Like

Patched & hard reset.

• daily loot still frozen.
  • no VIP double XP
  • still have S3.5 characters

I’ll try multiplay tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Good night or good day!
It’s already past midnight here.
KI updated, and with it some information: * The TJ that appeared in the ‘ready to install’ section no longer appears.

• In the KI store, Shin Hisako appears as available and the option to install. But when entering the Microsoft store, it is stated that it is already installed on the console.
  • Ranking is looking for opponents normally. I found one in less than 7 seconds.
  • The lobby search was thwarted on the first try (the game caught and closed), but it usually sought on the second attempt. There was only one open room to take the test, and I need to enter a lobby with more than 3 people to test and see if it is working.
  • The shadow survival bug has not yet been resolved, and data from counter breakers and shadow counters when saving shadow data remains red (error). *The player of the month also does not appear as soon as the game’s home screen appears.
    I’m waiting for a new patch or fix.
    Account test: LizMk35BR and FX Liz Mk
    Xbox One and D.E. physical media.
    Thank you!

Updated the game with the 3.9.390110.1289287r build and restarted.

Shin Hisako, Double exp still missing.

1 Like

After updating and rebooting, daily rewards still stuck and hard crashed on my first lookout for a match. After that (and getting a loss), I looked again and it took forever to find one match. Confirmed that shin hisako is still missing as well as the double xp.
Hard rebooted the Xbox again, just in case, and everything was still broken. Including another crash and loss.
:face_with_head_bandage:

Can’t wait to see the update comming on Windows Store !
Edit: Oh, wait, it’s here !
Edit 2: Well, still same issue as before, can’t find online match.

Tried again with a full reboot, correct version and NAT confirmation being open. The ranked issue persists. I got the glitch again and got a few losses over it. I just decided to requalify and start from scratch this month because before during May I didn’t mind, but now that we’re just starting a new month getting losses of this glitch is becoming really tiresome.

I’ll just lurk but I’ll definitely avoid ranked.

Got the patch, but still having the same issues on Xbox (I just had 2 games in a row instantly disconnect, and another instantly crash right after) and Shin was locked for me again. I’ve been wanting to have a decent session with this game for nearly a month and this is extremely frustrating.

After the patch, It has become easier to find ranked matches, but the game is still crashing. It happened three times since last night.

Having finding games issues game doesnt crash it just searches forever im sad

1 Like

I haven’t had those problems as of yet. :frowning:

You will notice it sometimes when you finally get a game, there’s a 50/50 chance right at the beginning of the character select screen, either you get a crash noise, or your opponent will instantly disconnect. Basically someone will get a loss with no effort. During May I got over 15 losses that way and my record was getting ■■■■ anyways but I didn’t care, but I expected this month to start fresh…

1 Like

The game doesn’t show on the Xbox sidebar anymore with your most recent-played games. I think this is new.

1 Like

@KRAKENJIMMY Well looks lke the big finally caught up with me… Im having trouble finding matches. I found 1 in EX and it looked odd at the Ready screen (no borders around our game cards) then went straight to Xbox home screen silently.
Found 1 in Ranked and it dissconected immedietly and gave me 5 points. then the next research took forever and finally crashed witht e buzz noise.

I hard reset my Xbox before I started today. All matches to the specs you listed above as far as patch #
Yesterday was fine…today is the worst Ive had it since this all began.

Ill try again later tonght and through the weekend.

(What sucks is I just talked someone into buying KI Difinitive edition yesterday)

After typing this and trying again after the crash…all is good. Wait time is about 10 seconds to 1 minute in both Ranked and Ex, no issues so far… on my 10 match.

1 Like

Let’s keep discussion constructive, even when discussing bugs.

Bugs happen, and they get fixed. This is the cycle of development.

2 Likes