Killer Instinct™: ALL seasons intros, taunt's, timeout taunt's and outros [ALL SEASONS]

Good morning people. :blush:
The roster of my beloved game is complete now. The new project is ready. So ALL seasons intros, taunt’s, timeout taunt’s and outros is there for you. Please take a seat and enjoy it. Fight ON
( edit: if is on wrong section please transfer it)

14 Likes

Huh.
Neat. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would have been cool if you saved footage from the previous seasons before all the lighting changes and stuff. Still cool regardless though.

1 Like

Wonderful, I love this! Thx for the work. BTW, when Eyedol makes his Win pose I inmediately think of He-Man and Greyskull

2 Likes

Thanks sir. Meh i dont have old version videos. Good idea but. :frowning:

Thanks sir. :slight_smile:

It would be madam,but I get the GT and the Wulf can be confusing, lol. No prob, I love to see all the animations the game has to show. Time over is one we don’t get that often.

2 Likes

Oh!!! C**p!! Sorry my bad!!! Nice. i appreciate that (you enjoyng my video)> Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really wish we could utilize the time out animations for extra taunts.

1 Like

I knew when I saw Kim Wus trailer that the timeout must be her animation of her hitting her face with the dragon nunchucks.

1 Like

or respect “taunt” :slight_smile:

Yeah that basically what I meant but the word respect sort of doesnt fit with some of the animations.

Fulgores for instance doesnt show much respect as he is raising his arms in victory. Omen, Jago and Shago on the other hand are a bow so they are are respectful. Riptor takes a nap, not very respectful.

So IMO respect isnt the correct word for those animations… alternate taunt makes more sense to me. Either way I just want to be able to see them more often and be in control of them regardless.

1 Like

Very nice :smile:

1 Like